For your viewing pleasure...Kramer Telecaster Project...

Yeah, I've reviewed most of the info on Vintage Kramer Forum over the last few years. I've been a member at the Kramer Forum for about 6 years now.

On the Kramers...I have owned an '86 Kramer Non-Serial Stagemaster in Dayglo Pink, '86 Kramer Baretta Kline "Space" Graphic #24 of 62, '88 Kramer Pacer Imperial, '89 Sustainer in Flip Flop White, Kramer Focus 3000 Mutt in Candy Green w/B.C. Rich Maple Board Prototype Neck, etc. A few of these I wish I'd kept...but...you know how that goes!  :eek:ccasion14: I've got my E.E. SC-3 and I'm working on the Maple Board Ash Tele now...that's enough for me.

The Maple Board Nightswan must have been a "Custom Creation" of some sort! You never know what's out there. That's the one thing I love about eBay...seems like everyone's "Frankensteins" end up there sooner or later.  :hello2:

muttznmongrelz said:
Yeah, I've reviewed most of the info on Vintage Kramer Forum over the last few years. I've been a member at the Kramer Forum for about 6 years now.

On the Kramers...I have owned an '86 Kramer Non-Serial Stagemaster in Dayglo Pink, '86 Kramer Baretta Kline "Space" Graphic #24 of 62, '88 Kramer Pacer Imperial, '89 Sustainer in Flip Flop White, Kramer Focus 3000 Mutt in Candy Green w/B.C. Rich Maple Board Prototype Neck, etc. A few of these I wish I'd kept...but...you know how that goes!  :eek:ccasion14: I've got my E.E. SC-3 and I'm working on the Maple Board Ash Tele now...that's enough for me.

The Maple Board Nightswan must have been a "Custom Creation" of some sort! You never know what's out there. That's the one thing I love about eBay...seems like everyone's "Frankensteins" end up there sooner or later.  :hello2:
I'm always on the look out for rare and oddball Kramers, mostly the all maple neck stuff. That usually seems to be the most rare stuff. I also am on the lookout for some of the Ferrington E/A guitars. I have one strat shaped in a very rare blue KFS-1, been looking for the tele shape to match. The only other Kramer I have left is a mismatch American all maple neck and Strat style Pacer body...

"I'm always on the look out for rare and oddball Kramers, mostly the all maple neck stuff. That usually seems to be the most rare stuff. I also am on the lookout for some of the Ferrington E/A guitars. I have one strat shaped in a very rare blue KFS-1, been looking for the tele shape to match. The only other Kramer I have left is a mismatch American all maple neck and Strat style Pacer body"

Yes Sir...EVERYBODY wants the MAPLE BOARDS! I've seen a couple of Ferrington Teles pop up on eBay, although I've never seen a Blue one. That sounds like a cool looking item. Post up a pic o that Kramer Pacer Maple Neck...I'd love to see it.
                                                                                                                                                                                MnM

muttznmongrelz said:
"I'm always on the look out for rare and oddball Kramers, mostly the all maple neck stuff. That usually seems to be the most rare stuff. I also am on the lookout for some of the Ferrington E/A guitars. I have one strat shaped in a very rare blue KFS-1, been looking for the tele shape to match. The only other Kramer I have left is a mismatch American all maple neck and Strat style Pacer body"

Yes Sir...EVERYBODY wants the MAPLE BOARDS! I've seen a couple of Ferrington Teles pop up on eBay, although I've never seen a Blue one. That sounds like a cool looking item. Post up a pic o that Kramer Pacer Maple Neck...I'd love to see it.
                                                                                                                                                                                MnM
I made a mistake, I actually have 3 kramers. I forgot about my doubleneck, you can just barely see a bit of it to the left of the "Monstrosity"....

Aww man...you gotta get some pickups in that puppy and string it up! "American" Maple Board Neck and what looks like a Pacer Imperial Body w/the EVH Candy Stripe. Nice!  :party07:

That's a cool blue Ferrington as well. Never seen one that color before.

muttznmongrelz said:
Aww man...you gotta get some pickups in that puppy and string it up! "American" Maple Board Neck and what looks like a Pacer Imperial Body w/the EVH Candy Stripe. Nice!  :party07:

That's a cool blue Ferrington as well. Never seen one that color before.
yip a Beretta neck and Pacer Impearial body. Candy stripe courtesy of yours truly.... :headbang1:

Ya, I'll finish it one of these days, it needs a floyd though. That bridge looks like a floyd but it ain't. I have no clue what it is... :dontknow:

I was about to give you grief over that puppy not being together simply due to lack of a Floyd...until I realized that's EXACLTY where the f-ck I am w/my Kramer Tele Project right now!!!  :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11:

muttznmongrelz said:
I was about to give you grief over that puppy not being together simply due to lack of a Floyd...until I realized that's EXACLTY where the f-ck I am w/my Kramer Tele Project right now!!!  :laughing11: :laughing11: :laughing11:
:icon_biggrin:

I think I finally found a Black Original Floyd for this!!!

FloydRose19882.jpg

FloydRose19881.jpg

Decided upon the pickups...Matched Set of '89 Gibson "The Original" HB-R/HB-Lwith Gibson 500K Volume, 300 K Tone, .22 Cap, Fender 5 Way w/both HB Split in Positions 2 & 5...OR...just the volume and a 3 Way

PICT0713.jpg

Test mounted the neck w/a Vintage 80s Black "Custom Dreams" Brass Neck Plate...and it fits perfectly...

PICT0715.jpg

Just waiting on the OFR, OEM 42mm Block, R3 Top Mount Nut to arrive in the mail...still need to find; Black Screw In Arm, Floyd Bushings & Post...

Hellacool!  I kinda prefer the EMGs too, but just personal preference...hehe lookin forward to this one!

Yeah, I know the EMGs do "LOOK HOT" in her...but I've got a set in a Les Paul and, honestly, I'm not sure that I like them over say a SDS-1 Neck/Tone Zone F Bridge or a Pearly Gates Neck/Custom Custom F Bridge. I'm definitely more of an "organic" guy than "active" when it comes to pickups and I want a clean clear tone on this guitar and the dynamics that one gets from non-active pickups...and that's exactly what these Gibson Humbuckers do...

"GIBSON THE ORIGINAL HB-R (7.6k) & THE ORIGINAL HB-L (13.65k) HUMBUCKER PICKUPS"...IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILAR W/THESE FINE HUMBUCKING...CHECK OUT THE BELOW LINKS FOR INFO AND HISTORY...

The Gibson HB-R (neck position) and the HB-L (bridge position) "The Original" Circuit-Board Humbuckers were the result of an exceptional collaboration between Bill Lawrence and Gibson when he re-joined the Gibson team in the late eighties. The HB-R & HB-L pickups are thought by many to combine the low-end aggressiveness of a Bill Lawrence 500-L with the precision of a Gibson Classic '57 Humbucker

http://forums.gibson.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=6323

http://forums.gibson.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=2016

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Guitar+Pickup/product/Gibson/The+Original+HB-R/10/1

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Guitar+Pickup/product/Gibson/The+Original+HB-L/10/1

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Guitar+Pickup/product/Gibson/HB-L/10/1

GibsonHB-L4-1.jpg

GibsonHB-R4-1.jpg

GibsonHB-L7.jpg

GibsonHB-L2-2.jpg

Well...I've started applying a "Natural Oil Finish"...and the EMGs are back in it for the moment. I'll post pics when it's got a few coats on it. So far...I AM LOVING THE COLOR!!!

this...

1989KramerSC-23.jpg

definitely looks better than this...

1987KramerMapleNeckSC-3.jpg

this...is just because I think she's drop dead gorgeous...and it's my newest avatar...

megan-fox.jpg

that avatar looks the part - not sure what it says about you though  :icon_jokercolor:

Back