Floyd Rose Non-Fine Tuner Recessed rout... want one make it happen...

Yep, that's him. He who must be obeyed. Keeper of the passwords, and instigator of all things innovative :laughing7:

Halleluja, it's like the clouds are opening!!  Blue sky, sun and angels playing there non fine tuner equipped axes!!!!

Thanks mate!!!
:headbang4:

I’m glad this is moving forward.  I have at least 1, maybe 2 builds I would select this for.  I just can’t be part of the initial effort as right now I battling gear reduction for income.

Thanks, JPilot, it looks like we made the numbers in just the nick of time.  :eek:ccasion14:

We need DoubleA to confirm of course.

TBurst Std said:
I’m glad this is moving forward.  I have at least 1, maybe 2 builds I would select this for.  I just can’t be part of the initial effort as right now I battling gear reduction for income.

Understood. Positive vibes that things turn around for you...

Hey Dudes! I'm back from Nashville. Great googley-moogley it is hot and humid there....but I got to give away a bunch of Warmoth t-shirts and hobnob with all the cool dudes in the industry, so all that back-sweat was worth it.

I have received six commitments for the NFT Floyd Rose project. They are:

Zebra
Stratamania
guitarman
faisalbaig
bagman67
JPilot

No need for anyone else to PM me...this is enough to get the ball rolling. I will order our sample tremolos today, and let you know once they get here.

I will also send out a group email today, so we are all connected.

Oh...also....if y'all are looking to up your game, my new book Doable A's Secret Guide to Beauty and Sex-Appeal hits Amazon soon. Stay tuned!

Awesome news. Many thanks DoubleA to yourself and the Warmoth team for making this a reality.

Many thanks to the below fine folks for helping this happen. You guys are great.

Zebra
guitarman
faisalbaig
bagman67
JPilot

Honorable mentions to the other forum members such as TBurst Std and fdesalvo who I know are behind the project.

If I missed anyone thanks and apologies in advance.

Awesome!!!
I am glad to be part of this all the way from Pakistan!!

Lol "Doable A", will buy ur book!!

Cheers to all who are making this possible :)!

You need more than that bridge to play like Erlend Krauser. You also need a Kemper. But, once you've got those two things, you're all set. You'll be able to play/sound exactly like him.

That's what kids today don't seem to understand. It's all in the gear. All those snot-nosed little skidmarks think you have to know about scales and modes and keys, and practice for hours on end. Like anybody wants to hear that! Idiots.

And get off my lawn, dammit!

:laughing7:

Cagey said:
You need more than that bridge to play like Erlend Krauser. You also need a Kemper. But, once you've got those two things, you're all set. You'll be able to play/sound exactly like him.

That's what kids today don't seem to understand. It's all in the gear. All those snot-nosed little skidmarks think you have to know about scales and modes and keys, and practice for hours on end. Like anybody wants to hear that! Idiots.

And get off my lawn, dammit!

:laughing7:
HA!

Check this out...New Wilkinson bridge that has locking saddles.
Pete Thorn has been playing it for 6 months and says it's rock solid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=E1GwzNJCCAM

Also said it's a drop in replacement for the Gotoh 510.
Suhr might be offering it soon, not in production yet AFAIK.

surge said:
Check this out...New Wilkinson bridge that has locking saddles.
Pete Thorn has been playing it for 6 months and says it's rock solid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=E1GwzNJCCAM

Also said it's a drop in replacement for the Gotoh 510.
Suhr might be offering it soon, not in production yet AFAIK.

Yes, I have seen that. But this is something else.

The first ones that become available of the Gotoh 510  variant Suhr have the first claim on. After that how many may be available aftermarket and when no one knows.

Hi mookyshoots, to answer your question...and remember I do not represent Warmoth.

EDIT...See next post it is now available to order.  :icon_thumright:

Read to the end.

To be part of the initial five or more pilot that deadline has passed.

The good news is that things are progressing well and I am sure when the time is right Warmoth, will release the rout as an option available to order for anyone who may want one.

Hopefully, doubleA will provide an update to the thread on Monday from Warmoth's point of view.

Back