"Flame Job"

Death by Uberschall

Master Member
Coming along. The neck is finished, except for the truss cover. Pups, bridge etc are just sitting there right now.

For now, I'm naming it "Flame Job". But I really don't like it too much.

So for fun, I'm gonna allow the forum to name it.  :headbang1:

So post your ideas and I'll make a poll.  :icon_thumright:

I had to buy a new camera today because my other one died. This takes much better pics, just gotta figure it out better.
Soloist%20001.JPG

Soloist%20002.JPG

Soloist%20003.JPG

Max. You know, as in short for Maximum, of course. As in The Greatest. As in Max. As in Maxwell.

Death by Uberschall said:
DangerousR6 said:
Duuuuuude, that is SWEET...... :headbang1:

So are you suggesting "Duuuuuude" or "that is SWEET" as a name???  :laughing7:  :icon_jokercolor:  :laughing7:

Sounds like the thing from dude wheres my car..

Whats my tattoo say!?!

But anyway, id say....uhhhh.....Fire? I got nothing, im not good at thigns like this hahaha. It is super awesome. Im jealous that you own this AND that tele.

smavridis said:
Sparky. or Johnny storm. or Bubbles.

how did you finish that?

It was a long, hard process!!! I called RobR up at Warmoth and said "I want amber dye with with a slight brown burst over, cleanline with no masking and transparent brown back.  :laughing7:

DangerousR6 said:

So are you suggesting "Duuuuuude" or "that is SWEET" as a name???  :laughing7:  :icon_jokercolor:  :laughing7:

"The Dude" like in The Big Lebowski.  :icon_thumright:

smavridis said:
Sparky. or Johnny storm. or Bubbles.

how did you finish that?

It was a long, hard process!!! I called RobR up at Warmoth and said "I want amber dye with with a slight brown burst over, cleanline with no masking and transparent brown back.  :laughing7:

awww, you sly dog you!

Whoa, that is probably the nicest soloist build I have ever seen. Love it, perfect!

(Well, maybe I would have added abalone inlay)

I like "Flame Job"... a guitar that sexy needs to have a name that sounds like a sex act

nathana said:
Whoa, that is probably the nicest soloist build I have ever seen. Love it, perfect!

(Well, maybe I would have added abalone inlay)
It's definitely in the top 3..... :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:

Yes, I am going with the "Sweet" theme or "Sweetness"  :blob7:

Back