First Warmoth Build

vai777

My first complete build....

Black Korina chambered S style body unfinished.

nl66.jpg

1v70.jpg

One piece rosewood neck, canary skunk stripe

i40z.jpg

8vot.jpg

h0ni.jpg

Body after finishing (bore oil / carnauba wax / beeswax mixture). Neck being rosewood obviously isn't getting a finish.

eo5m.jpg

That is a good looking guitar, although I am surprised at how bland the BK is. Normally Warmoth's pieces are very in your face exciting, sometimes too much so.

It is awesome that the character for the piece of wood isn't under the pickguard, and regardless how it looks I bet it sounds awesome.

I like it a lot.

Does the rosewood have a green stripe in it, or is that a trick of the photography?  If it does, even cooler - I like the natural weird variations wood can provide.

Bagman

Bagman67 said:
I like it a lot.

Does the rosewood have a green stripe in it, or is that a trick of the photography?  If it does, even cooler - I like the natural weird variations wood can provide.

Bagman

yeah the rosewood is multicolored...little red. green. brown, yellow... really crazy piece

rapfohl09 said:
That is a good looking guitar, although I am surprised at how bland the BK is. Normally Warmoth's pieces are very in your face exciting, sometimes too much so.

It is awesome that the character for the piece of wood isn't under the pickguard, and regardless how it looks I bet it sounds awesome.

It wasn't a very expensive body...and there is no clear coat so it won't pop as much as the ones with a "wet" finish. It does ring for days though.

Back