First Build—Space Cowboy (Musiclander with Tele pups)

ARRIVING MONDAY. IT WILL BE HERE TOMORROW! I am so excited! This is also perfect timing as I’ve just returned early this morning from a week long work trip out of state, and when I noticed it was shipping, I was worried it would arrive while I was away. Now to get as many chores done today so that I can start on it during the week.

My first steps will be: (0) Inspection and sharing photos, then (1a) ferrules and (1b) shielding, (2a) cleaning finish off (maple on maple) frets and (2b) installing tuners. I will also make an outline of the control cavity while doing the shielding, so as to make a harness for the electronics.

:D

ARRIVING MONDAY. IT WILL BE HERE TOMORROW! I am so excited! This is also perfect timing as I’ve just returned early this morning from a week long work trip out of state, and when I noticed it was shipping, I was worried it would arrive while I was away. Now to get as many chores done today so that I can start on it during the week.

My first steps will be: (0) Inspection and sharing photos, then (1a) ferrules and (1b) shielding, (2a) cleaning finish off (maple on maple) frets and (2b) installing tuners. I will also make an outline of the control cavity while doing the shielding, so as to make a harness for the electronics.

:D
whoa it has been a while!

Reactions: kat
whoa it has been a while!
I ordered on January 26th, so just about 14 weeks, so on the shorter end of the estimated lead time…though after getting all the parts and finishing all the wiring I could do in advance some time ago, it feels like it’s been much longer! But the timing is perfect as work stuff is finally returning to normal after an intense couple months… what little free time I had (other than taking care of my animals) went towards practicing guitar, which is the most important component!

My wife and I had a Beatrix. She was truly a perfect companion dog. Gentle, serene, and loving. Her full name was Beatrix Bubbeleh Banana-sandwich, but we called her Trixie. Surely if there is a dog heaven, she is in it.

AP1GczOCcp3vI-08vovMHHuNtDF4eN8nsHTk6APE_uURpy4e7Eg_oGNbqZUAvI0AGArKsscb_e1goyvnZ2B1sVisPqS-Jicclxn61Au-kVaaOLdhj0RpqQ8O_N013w5_EVnLF__T1PYdXKKm71rHWpQvofQE9_fsV3hv2FkF9eLr8zoGzDlxEL7LYMhtfdNdUZsE0Ah__xEOJbO1Zjd1zTCHo1n2LWXIkSww5ceRmiuYVoUyM0VxyjcOGbWsMAPko1MGVaUAlL4ZsTkThvImfZIG_oQ0RCaLpbPYJMtwCWg38k9ycnuFF3A-3LWTmMSauOuc09QPpDQRnYdDSytcmwGqGJh0dIK02kOELECCWqNYui7cvKUOMSfjjYfQcpT300coQiOQvjPfYEwj406gY0m1f6LmfxzLjCFXwvET5jGblyL911qdvEDf7FdQV7-4h-LrrTfVap-xSVM4eGJhrk3fwWEflVFvvrADlR8c7CiK5ioxyUqStg4D6pUitRqYJJKiOEnTciEvC070qLuI9Y_kh6wvSBDppnzqExtsRQERyDAPT1BqdO2hJeqx6kBTS1UbjDbtH72TscnMQw_AOV22p6xw95qFKWpGzNYT3yaIvfl_KR7vIyWei2wF_Zlf4VKxd5RUwa6oIHO10XjbC9cp13gkMN3anqMOJgrWXgTk_QgB1DBwPvpzglfO6zTHYz0m1tLIa6OySCUdD3MZzrvYEpavIbFyF44e7oHW7MEx6yjIFUiK130B-hcrBS9AIsQV-IWQTeE5cdh7hseAOeYI6icZNzbivMFq5N-332VX76jfE3-cAQ3NQe2Nifg60fATDOJ9DL-l0r48N4jB4HyxX0rEvad9Ync5G9vZzqxrw2ls47euheCvC16Dw5cuiDR2zcsK_huslOQoTXxW=w689-h919-s-no-gm

Back