Fender Strat for sale

ocguy106

Hey all,

Don't really expect to sale this here but just putting the word out incase anyone might be interested. Time to build a new Warmoth so need to drum up some money. This is a 2000 American Standard and I am the only owner. Bought it new in 2000. I almost never played it so it is just like the day I bought it. I bought it for the color and for some reason I just never played it. no fret wear, no scratches, and no dents. It is just like the day I bought it just a little yellowing on the knobs and pickguard. anyway if anyone is interested PM me I currently have it up on Ebay with no reserve but for the right offer I will end it early. This is a pretty rare color but I am not dilusional and am not looking for 1k or anything like that. a solid offer between 500 and 1k would be entertained.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260889165095?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

thanks
Ken

That is a pretty good looking guitar! I can hope it brings you in more than the current 100 dollar bid.

That is a nice color. They oughta move off the ranch more often that way rather than offer the puke finishes they normally do.

that is a nice axe
I have one just like it
the color was not that popular, but it is still a Am Strat and that makes worth 8 Benjamens or better

Back