SOLD! Warmoth paduak jazzmaster neck

ragamuffin

SOLD! For sale is a lovely and lightly played Warmoth Jazzmaster neck. The shaft of the neck is raw padauk wood and I burnished it to a high shine that is lovely to the touch. I lightly rounded the stainless steel fret ends and polished them to buttery smoothness. Beautiful ziricote fretboard! There is additional mounting hole in the bottom of the neck that I drilled for a custom contoured heel; this is cosmetic and will not have any negative effect. Fits Fender spec Stratocaster style neck pockets.

SOLD! Asking $350 $280 shipped in the U.S. or pickup near Tampa, FL
Make me an offer!

Specs:
-Modern construction
-Padauk shaft, beautfiul ziricote fretboard
-1 11/16" Graphtec nut
-'59 roundback profile
-10-16" compound fretboard radius
-SS6105 stainless steel frets

IMG_1930 copy.jpg
IMG_1931 copy.jpg

IMG_1932 copy.jpg
IMG_1933 copy.jpg
IMG_1934 copy.jpg

Last edited:
$299! Get it while it's hot!

Picture yourself watching the Super Bowl, chowing down on some wings with this beautifully made Warmoth neck sitting on the couch next to you. That, my friend is true happiness and can be purchased for the low low price of $299 or three easy payments of only $99 actually you have to pay up front.

IMG_1943.jpg

Last edited:
$299! Get it while it's hot!

Picture yourself watching the Super Bowl, chowing down on wings with this beautifully made Warmoth neck sitting on the couch next to you. That, my friend is true happiness and can be purchased for the low low price of $299 or three easy payments of only $99 actually you have to pay up front.

View attachment 61224
I would consider buying it just for the picture alone! It is outstanding!

The line drawing is cool art, but also marketing genius! It really does help me envision the neck right with me at home.

Back