Fable, My First Warmoth Strat

Zaman

Her name is "Fable". Here are the specs:

- Authentic Fender Leather bound case with Western styling.
- Swamp Ash body with an unbelievable Quilt Maple top.
- Wenge neck, Ebony fretboard, MOP dots
- Schaller locking tuners in gold
- Hipshot tremolo in gold
- DiMarzio Pro Track in the bridge
- DiMarzio Cruiser in the middle and neck.
- Wired 1) Bridge Full 2) Bridge split, Middle split 3) Middle Full 4) Middle split, Neck split 5) Neck Full.

Here's a clip of me playing her...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P1RMSENs1g

Excuse me looking like a slob and playing all sloppy. I had just finished her up after hours of wiring and just couldn't wait to get her all fired up :)

Dude, get rid of the "OOPS", I never would have known you screwed up if you didn't point it out.

Oh and sweet guitar!  Your shredding is mighty fast, well done sir. :)

Thanks, dbw. I'm pretty critical of myself so I'll just leave it be lol.

The speed comes from a couple of years jamming with my old teacher, Rusty Cooley. Kudos to him. Great player , friend and overall nice guy.

dbw said:
Dude, get rid of the "OOPS", I never would have known you screwed up if you didn't point it out.

Oh and sweet guitar!  Your shredding is mighty fast, well done sir. :)

Yeah, for about two years. Learning from him one on one was great, but you know what was the biggest benefit? Hearing him play all styles of music aside from Metal. In my opinion, most people don't even get an inkling of how great a guitarist he is because they haven't heard him play Jazz and other styles of music.

He's also one of the most humble and nice guys you'll ever meet. He's opened his own school here north of Houston, TX. If you're ever in this neck of the woods I can arrange for anyone to meet him.

dudesweet157 said:
You took lessons from Rusty Cooley!!!  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

...lucky

Great Playing!

I have to say, I like everything about this guitar,
I like that burst, I like cream pearloid pickguards, I like gold hardware, love wenge necks,
but somehow altogether it doesn't work for me

but it must be a great guitar since my swamp ash - wenge/ebony strat has almost the same specs and is my absolute favorite to play!

A little flashy for me...but, hey what do I know? I say if you digg it, then DIGG it!
Smmoooth Shiredding :rock-on:

Alas, hard times have hit. She's up for sale:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140345466237&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Let me know if any of y'all wanna buy her and I'll make you a deal. Better to sell off of eBay. I need all the help I can get  :sad1:

Oh man sorry to see you have to sell her!!!  :sad:

Very nice guitar!!

Very nice playing also!!
You did miss notes 549, 1,357, 24,657, 41,682, and 102,514. Other than that it was perfect!!!  :icon_jokercolor:

If I can get my last set of bills paid within the next 8 hours I can take her off of eBay. Otherwise, she's gotta sell. I'm literally racing against the clock.

Back