F holes

BroccoliRob said:
Does "f holes" sound dirty to anybody else?
PhilHill said:
Don't look now folks, but Freud is watching you.  :sad: :toothy12:

flat,750x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist. Carry on.......

Freud is a quack and his quackery knew few bounds and i bet he couldn't shred a byzantine scale if his life depended on it

BroccoliRob said:
Freud is a quack and his quackery knew few bounds and i bet he couldn't shred a byzantine scale if his life depended on it

A couple of aquaintances of mine went through drug rehab. I always thought it was strange that the programs would rely heavily on the teachings of Freud. Apparently the fact that he was known cocaine addict didn't make any difference to them. :dontknow:

PhilHill said:
....Apparently the fact that he was known cocaine addict didn't make any difference to them. :dontknow:
As an old friend once told me: "Just 'cause I'm stoned, don't mean I'm stupid...."  :glasses9:

BigSteve22 said:
PhilHill said:
....Apparently the fact that he was known cocaine addict didn't make any difference to them. :dontknow:
As an old friend once told me: "Just 'cause I'm stoned, don't mean I'm stupid...."  :glasses9:

Touche'

As far as Warmoth actually doing other f-hole shapes or bound f-holes....we've put r&d time into it, but have not found a way to make it work at a price that people will pay for parts.

Those last eight words are the key.

Warmoth is capable of MANY things that we don't offer, because people will generally not pay the big bucks for parts that they will for a fully-built guitar.
Is there an "off-menu" option for diamond-shaped f-holes?

Nope. Though I guess you can call warmoth and verify if they've changed. Phone number is on the website. They'll be in tomorrow.

Last edited:
The shape looks very cool, but it might be copyrighted because it's an EVH model.

At 9:18

Back