double guitar

Axle

I'm trying to make a double guitar like Michael Angelo Batio's for my brother, and I need to know if I can make it using Warmoth supplies or anything else available.

they can and will do special projects on a per job basis . you'll need to contact them first , have an outline drawing of the the actual body and neck at 100% size . they'll use it as a template and you'll want to be exact and clean as you can . ask politely and respectfully . they might turn you down thou . . . usually based on their production schedule.
if they're slow , then chances are better . also be flexible in your request . they might not be willing to cater to your every whim , or there maybe a technical problem . plus , they may like the challenge , plus , i would get bored with making my billionth stratocaster , would'nt you ?
my life motto is " you never know unless you ask". they did 2 guitars for me . . . WHICH WERE "NOT" ON THEIR REGULAR MENU OF OFFERINGS ! ! ! so i feel VERY grateful for them taking on my projects ! also , if they say "no" , ask why not . . . maybe you can work around the issue. AND the turn around time maybe MONTHS ! BUT TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT !!! :party07:

best wishes

kreig said:
they can and will do special projects on a per job basis . you'll need to contact them first , have an outline drawing of the the actual body and neck at 100% size . they'll use it as a template and you'll want to be exact and clean as you can . ask politely and respectfully . they might turn you down thou . . . usually based on their production schedule.
if they're slow , then chances are better . also be flexible in your request . they might not be willing to cater to your every whim , or there maybe a technical problem . plus , they may like the challenge , plus , i would get bored with making my billionth stratocaster , would'nt you ?
my life motto is " you never know unless you ask". they did 2 guitars for me . . . WHICH WERE "NOT" ON THEIR REGULAR MENU OF OFFERINGS ! ! ! so i feel VERY grateful for them taking on my projects ! also , if they say "no" , ask why not . . . maybe you can work around the issue. AND the turn around time maybe MONTHS ! BUT TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT !!! :party07:

best wishes

I know they used to sell double guitars at musiciansfriend.com but they stopped selling them. In terms of the billionth strat, yeah I would get bored, even though I'm not a strat person. I'm more into radical shapes like the V, Warlock and the ML.

Back