Done with the airbrush art work :) what do you think?

That's awesome work - It would look good with some chrome and black hardware. What's the meaning of the picture?

thx alot guys :) i will be posting the whole guitar in the next couple of days,just have to be done with the finish and the wiring and this 7 string beast will be ready !
iam using all Gold hardware for it,i went on the blind with this one xD totally not sure how it would fit but i will find out very soon.

the idea i had in my head was that the chain will be pulling the hand below the water (as a metaphor for some sort of burden that is pulling you under )and because the hand is resisting the chain is starting to break.

SustainerPlayer said:
Aw man. This forum is swamped with highly skilled graphic artists.  :icon_thumright:

+1! Great work. Not something I'd usually be into, but this is so well done!

i kind of agree with you guys,maybe i will consider changing to chrome or black in the future but for now the hardware came before the body did,and i changed the design at the last minute to this one ,i hope gold goes well on it for the meantime :)

I'm a huge fan of gold hardware, but I gotta pile on for using either chrome or black on that body. That would be proper.

Nice job, btw.

That's really beautiful work.  I'm gonna pile on about chrome hardware.  I would go so far as to say that if you use something otherwise, we'll have to start using your name to describe any foolish (i.e. disagreeing with all of us) decisions.

Seriously, it's gonna take some work to make that beauty look bad.  Great job.

That is beautiful!  I am always impressed by people who can paint/draw.  I can't even draw a straight line with a ruler. :tard:  I can't wait to see how this progresses.

If you end up not liking the hardware, you can always change it.  Then you have an excuse for another build.

I'm actually excited to see it with gold! I'd say chrome initially, but gold will look great I think. And if it doesn't then you've got a great reason to build a black or white guitar with gold hardware later on  :icon_biggrin:

Great job indeed.  :icon_thumright:

I've been waiting for ages to see someone do some airbrushing like that  :toothy10:  Thanks.

Holy crap there are plenty of amazing, talented, creative people here.
Gee and I thought all my drooling was me just getting older.  :toothy11:
Nope .... it's all the amazing guitars people build and create.

thanks a lot for the support every one :) am glad to hear your kind word , lol yes i will be going for the gold hardware that i already have ,i don't think i can afford an another hardware both ways xD as i sold every instrument i have to build this guitar .
i will be posting the pictures of it after its done today or tomorrow ,as i started with wet sanding and polishing today

Updown said:
Great job indeed.  :icon_thumright:

I've been waiting for ages to see someone do some airbrushing like that  :toothy10:  Thanks.

Holy crap there are plenty of amazing, talented, creative people here.
Gee and I thought all my drooling was me just getting older.  :toothy11:
Nope .... it's all the amazing guitars people build and create.
Don't kid yerself, Murray--it's BOTH... :sad:

Back