Customized parts by Instrumental Innovations

Hi everyone hope you all are staying healthy and Jammin a lot!
Instrumental Innovations: We are a small group of designers & product developers, that are huge Guitar, Bass & Drum enthusiasts and musicians ourselves!

We have been working for a long time to form and launch Instrumental Innovations. Our hard work will hopefully pay off as we are designing some really cool upcoming Guitar, Bass & Drum accessories. We also offer instrument customization such as custom 3D printed truss rod covers, laser etched or CNC engraved neck plates, Customized pickguards (shapes, etchings, wood burning, special customized designs and more). Please hit us up if you have any special design needs or projects in mind. We will produce beautiful high-quality work for you. It is the root of our company objectives.

Attached are a couple of samples of what we have been up to the past week. We have created glow in the dark and color changing truss rod covers for your Warmoth custom Bass or Guitar neck!!

20220806-143914.jpgBass_Jedi_Custom_Truss_Rod_Cover.jpgIMG-5110.jpgWarmoth_Glow_In_the_Dark_Truss_Rod_Cover.jpg

I think it would be a good idea to be able to easily identify/differentiate which accounts are vendors or peddlers with some sort of designation. Accounts like MayFly, Tony flying squirrel, Doug's Neck plates, Instrumental Innovations etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would be a good idea to be able to easily identify/differentiate which accounts are vendors or peddlers with some sort of designation. Accounts like MayFly, Tony morning squirrel, Doug's Neck plates, Instrumental Innovations etc.

A forum rule for this already exists:

--------------
IDENTITY
One user account per board member.
If you own, operate, or are employed by a music-related business, you must disclose your affiliation in your signature.
---------------

This is a good reminder to stick something in your signature if you own a biz or work in the industry. You can even put a link to your website if you have one. It's marketing, baby!!

@Instrumental_Innovations
@mayfly
@DangerousR6
@TonyFlyingSquirrel

I think it would be a good idea to be able to easily identify/differentiate which accounts are vendors or peddlers with some sort of designation. Accounts like MayFly, Tony morning squirrel, Doug's Neck plates, Instrumental Innovations etc.
Edit to say" flying" not morning apologies!

I put something quick into my sig. Will work out something better tomorrow.

All I have is FB page and instagram, I may have to update my sig. But really just to showcase things I've done for people...

Back