Custom neckplate

I was able to get mine flush with after about 15 coats or so of Deft over the course of about 3-4 days I would do a coat in the morning one when I got home from work and one before bed. I think it is great

Ken

Hope you don't mind doug, but the neckplate you gave me is a bit too shiny for what i want, so i'm gonna sand blast it (or if you can suggest another way to un-shine it) then spray it with some Zinc It to kep it from rusting them matte black spray it.

I did this with my motorbike exhaust pipe,  looks awesome! :headbang:

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
Hope you don't mind doug, but the neckplate you gave me is a bit too shiny for what i want, so i'm gonna sand blast it (or if you can suggest another way to un-shine it) then spray it with some Zinc It to kep it from rusting them matte black spray it.

I did this with my motorbike exhaust pipe,  looks awesome! :headbang:
Sounds cool to me Wanna, it's your plate do with it what you like..... :icon_thumright:

"When the shark bites.....heyyyyy"....Got "D-Vower" done for Min@cious D.
D-vower-1.jpg

NonsenseTele said:
I believe it will be finished in 2-4 weeks counting from today  :icon_biggrin:

Keep on truckin', Fernando.  I want to see this spalted Tele of yours!  :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
"When the shark bites.....heyyyyy"....Got "D-Vower" done for Min@cious D.
D-vower-1.jpg

Awesome Doug!  :headbang:
Just got my axe back from fret leveling. Can't wait to add this final part... :icon_biggrin:

Thanks again,
Dennis

Hey doug! How should I clean that product that you put on my plate? only +1 hour and I'll see if my super glue or the epoxy looked better in a stainless stell bar... then should put in on the plate :icon_thumright:

Back