Custom neckplate

:laughing7: Very nice!!! just a couple of mistakes: mesmos is plural of mesmo (same) and in the end it would have to be "eu farei" = I'll do!  :hello2:

:eek:ccasion14:

NonsenseTele said:
:laughing7: Very nice!!! just a couple of mistakes: mesmos is plural of mesmo (same) and in the end it would have to be "eu farei" = I'll do!  :hello2:

I gave it my best.... :doh:

jimh said:
DangerousR6 said:
At the same time you'll have to do what corporate  america's doing to the workforce, and downsize the ninja star...

Aahhh Man,   I hate it when people downsize the ninja star   :sad:

:laughing7:
thf30.jpg

DangerousR6,

I was wondering, can you work from .PNG or .JPEG files? I'm afraid I haven't got a clue how to convert them to .DXF or .DWG files.
Also wanted to check with you if the designs attached would be possible.

Thanks!

Min@cious D. said:
DangerousR6,

I was wondering, can you work from .PNG or .JPEG files? I'm afraid I haven't got a clue how to convert them to .DXF or .DWG files.

Thanks!
Ya man, PNG or jpg's are fine. I  can work with just about any type of standard file ext.  i.e.  jpg's, jpeg, bmp, png, dxf, dwg, iges.

And ya both of yours are doable. I don't see any problem with either of them. I must say tho, I'm kinda partial to the shark..... :icon_thumright:

NonsenseTele said:

Nonsense, I forgot to tell you yesterday that your plate is on it's way to Brazil to ya my friend...... :icon_thumright:

jimh said:
DangerousR6 said:
At the same time you'll have to do what corporate  america's doing to the workforce, and downsize the ninja star...

Hey jimbo, it's ninja kitty........hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeee.....
1757.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
jimh said:
DangerousR6 said:

1757.jpg

Thats funny got mine today really sweet work.. Thanks Man.

ZGOZZ said:
DangerousR6 said:
jimh said:
DangerousR6 said:

1757.jpg

Thats funny got mine today really sweet work.. Thanks Man.
:icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
Min@cious D. said:
DangerousR6,

Thanks!
Ya man, PNG or jpg's are fine. I  can work with just about any type of standard file ext.  i.e.  jpg's, jpeg, bmp, png, dxf, dwg, iges.

And ya both of yours are doable. I don't see any problem with either of them. I must say tho, I'm kinda partial to the shark..... :icon_thumright:

Excellent!

I thought you'd prefer sharky :laughing7:... I do 2.

When I've made up my mind, I'll send you a PM.

Thx again.

Sorry if I'm being unpolite, D., but that Bee is a little bit gay  :tard:
And beside I've nothing wrong gays, I believe you'd better go with the Shark, at least would be a little alike "Mister B" and "RoB" stores in the Warmoesstraat, in Amsterdam  :laughing7:
(well, saw how the name of the street reminds Warmoth? I stayed in that street, two streets moving to East from Damrak... these stores make me thing: "I'm not in a third world country with conservative culture, for sure  :laughing3:")

NonsenseTele said:
Sorry if I'm being unpolite, D., but that Bee is a little bit gay  :tard:
And beside I've nothing wrong gays, I believe you'd better go with the Shark, at least would be a little alike "Mister B" and "RoB" stores in the Warmoesstraat, in Amsterdam  :laughing7:
(well, saw how the name of the street reminds Warmoth? I stayed in that street, two streets moving to East from Damrak... these stores make me thing: "I'm not in a third world country with conservative culture, for sure  :laughing3:")

Hehehe, I was wondering who would be the first one to make such a remark. Not surprised It's you... :icon_thumright:
You should be censored for mentioning these stores on an American based forum man... :laughing7: 
Only kidding...I'm not at all familiar with Amsterdam. Don't want to be either. A bit too crowded 4 me.

Lucky #7 said:
That bee reminds me of my daughter for some reason.   :icon_scratch:

I like that positive approach...
....it sure beats having to say the shark reminds one of ones mother-in-law...  :icon_biggrin: 

Min@cious D. said:
Hehehe, I was wondering who would be the first one to make such a remark. Not surprised It's you... :icon_thumright:
You should be censored for mentioning these stores on an American based forum man... :laughing7: 
Only kidding...I'm not at all familiar with Amsterdam. Don't want to be either. A bit too crowded 4 me.

Why not surprised it's me?
Hope I've not spoke in a agressive way, was more a joke than everything...
And I've a very arrogant approach about how I should behave, trying to change it, but still think that the freedom of mind and "be" is something to not be hold on mind... :icon_thumright:

NonsenseTele said:
Why not surprised it's me?
Hope I've not spoke in a agressive way, was more a joke than everything...
And I've a very arrogant approach about how I should behave, trying to change it, but still think that the freedom of mind and "be" is something to not be hold on mind... :icon_thumright:

It's because I noticed you are a quick responder and you just say what you think. I like that. I can't blame you for having your opinion. I applaud people for having an opinion. So, don't worry man, no hard feelings, I'm not bothered at all and just take it with a laugh. I'm all about freedom of speech and I like to joke around too. :eek:ccasion14:  :icon_thumright:

Back