Custom neckplate

Hello all!  Without reading the previous 200+ pages of this thread, where can I get a Warmoth engraved chrome Strat neck plate?  Getting ready to mate a Warmoth body and neck but don't want to use the Fender USA plate I have.  Thanks in advance.

Lon said:
Hello all!  Without reading the previous 200+ pages of this thread, where can I get a Warmoth engraved chrome Strat neck plate?  Getting ready to mate a Warmoth body and neck but don't want to use the Fender USA plate I have.  Thanks in advance.

From the man in the post directly above you, Doug, aka DangerousR6

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
Lon said:

From the man in the post directly above you, Doug, aka DangerousR6

And, as the guy who’s parts are featured in the post directly above that, I can vouch directly for Doug’s exceptional work.

Been working on plates like crazy, some here some there, lots of repeats. But some new stuff as well..
49782412651_e7cd334418_b.jpg

49781873778_bbd232c8db_b.jpg

49781873873_0acf407299_b.jpg

49782412836_fdc9103d0a_b.jpg

You do fine work Sir, I would not hesitate to recommend you to friends for their neck plate needs. :icon_thumright:

Back