Custom neckplate

DR6, your page was about to slip off of the page.  Given your service to the Warmoth community...bump.    :headbang1:

DocNrock said:
DR6, your page was about to slip off of the page.  Given your service to the Warmoth community...bump.    :headbang1:
Thanks Doc, i got a couple new to add when I get around to taking pics of 'em....
woot.gif

Hi there,

I was looking at some of your plates and dude they are fantastic!!!

I was planning on making a custom guitar and I wondered if you could do this design for the neckplate.......

British20ww220pilots20badge.jpg

I love your work mate!!

Pyrodan said:
Hi there,

I was planning on making a custom guitar and I wondered if you could do this design for the neckplate.......

I love your work mate!!
Thank you Pyrodan, I might could get close to that particular design. It really all depends on how the design fits on the plate as to how much detail there will be. If you have a line drawing of the badge you could send me that would be better. I might even be able to find something on the internet. I'm assuming that's a Royal British Air Force badge, correct?

Doug

that is correct it is a royal air force badge I may be able to find a line drawing. If I can not find one then I will message you and ask you to look for one  :rock-on:

Pyrodan said:
that is correct it is a royal air force badge I may be able to find a line drawing. If I can not find one then I will message you and ask you to look for one  :rock-on:
:icon_thumright:

You re welcome. However I am afraid it is not well enough made for neckplate material... :( Too hazy...

mscmkr said:
This can work out with a little more Photoshopping?
That could possibly work, I'll look around and se what i can find. Most likely tho I could get the wings and the crown and RAF, but the circle of branches maybe too small...

DangerousR6 said:
mscmkr said:
That could possibly work, I'll look around and se what i can find. Most likely tho I could get the wings and the crown and RAF, but the circle of branches maybe too small...

that would be fine as long as the shape is there. the branches I don't mind about

Pyrodan said:
DangerousR6 said:
mscmkr said:

that would be fine as long as the shape is there. the branches I don't mind about
Ok, I'll play around with it and see how it fits....

what about this one?

1036a_large.jpg

too bad I'm not on speaking terms with my dad :D I like the logo, but its 'his' department, not mine.

Orpheo said:
what about this one?

1036a_large.jpg

too bad I'm not on speaking terms with my dad :D I like the logo, but its 'his' department, not mine.
That I doubt..to much detail in it.....

Pyrodan said:
Hi there,

I love your work mate!!
Hey Pyro, just an idea, since the guitar is a representitive of the vulcan. How about this, an outline of the vulcan with RAF in the center of it, and "Vulcan" underneath. I'm still working with the wings badge, so don't "fret"....get it..... :laughing7:
432946114_9ee4f1a259_m.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
Pyrodan said:
Hi there,

I love your work mate!!
Hey Pyro, just an idea, since the guitar is a representitive of the vulcan. How about this, an outline of the vulcan with RAF in the center of it, and "Vulcan" underneath. I'm still working with the wings badge, so don't "fret"....get it..... :laughing7:
432946114_9ee4f1a259_m.jpg

oh dude that would be awesome! Ha ha yeah I get it....  :laughing11:

Yo Fish, hey buddy your plates are on thier way to a mail box near you(hopefully the right mail box this time)...... :icon_biggrin:

Back