Custom neckplate

jay4321 said:
DangerousR6 said:
jay4321 said:
Actually that's perfect. I'm not sure it would work with any guitar shape, but it looks cool enough to design a body shape around it. Also getting a serious transformers vibe
It's not perfect, I just grabbed a piece of scrap aluminum to try out the program, so here's a test piece.. And I didn't cut the slots all the way thru since it was just a test...:dontknow

At a quick glance would say bring the outer screw holes in a touch, I wonder how long the string lines really need to be, and are they all wide enough for say a 60 gauge string . And could they be smoothed in the process so as not to dig into the strings and bind or break?
So here's the bridge plate fo reelz....black anodized aluminum, and for the Brits....
Al_Bundy.jpg
letter-u30.jpg
th
Yum-brand-logo.jpg
:laughing7:

51404586876_b0ca414948_b.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
rick2 said:
Got it (now) !
See, for the Brits, they pronounce aluminum different than us.. :laughing7:

You have to keep in mind that these are folks who decided that a baby carriage should be called a "Pram" for some reason............ :dontknow:

PhilHill said:
DangerousR6 said:
rick2 said:
Got it (now) !
See, for the Brits, they pronounce aluminum different than us.. :laughing7:

You have to keep in mind that these are folks who decided that a baby carriage should be called a "Pram" for some reason............ :dontknow:
Yes, still haven't figured that one out... :icon_scratch:

I am British we also spell aluminium differently. And pram comes from the word perambulator that has been contracted.

Example usage :

Often when out in a London park, prior to moving to Europe, whilst out as a perpendicular pronoun personally perambulating t'was perceived a fair gentlewoman strolling with her recently born progeny being borne in a perambulator.

stratamania said:
I am British we also spell aluminium differently. And pram comes from the word perambulator that has been contracted.

Example usage :

Often when out in a London park, prior to moving to Europe, whilst out as a perpendicular pronoun personally perambulating t'was perceived a fair gentlewoman strolling with her recently born progeny being borne in a perambulator.

Cool. Didn't mean any insult by the comment, I have always found the Queen's English to be fascinating. And I think "lift" is just as correct as "elevator".... :headbang:

PhilHill said:
stratamania said:

Example usage :

Cool. Didn't mean any insult by the comment, I have always found the Queen's English to be fascinating. And I think "lift" is just as correct as "elevator".... :headbang:

None taken. Though very few would use that type of sesquipedalian rambling I gave as an example these days :)

stratamania said:

Example usage :

Yes, I'm aware, I just used to "yum" as an emphasis, plus it was in a pic form...And I as Phill find the difference in words between continents very intriguing. One of my favorite shows was Top Gear, those 3 chaps crack me up. And as a kid I grew up watching British comedy's... :toothy12:
Benny Hill
Faulty Towers
Open all hours
Monty Python

DangerousR6 said:
Yes, I'm aware, I just used to "yum" as an emphasis, plus it was in a pic form...And I as Phill find the difference in words between continents very intriguing. One of my favorite shows was Top Gear, those 3 chaps crack me up. And as a kid I grew up watching British comedy's... :toothy12:
Benny Hill
Faulty Towers
Open all hours
Monty Python

I thought that was probably what you meant. Those are some classic shows although since Clarkson was fired from Top Gear for being a plonker he seems to have become a real plonker.

stratamania said:
DangerousR6 said:
Benny Hill
Faulty Towers
Open all hours
Monty Python

I thought that was probably what you meant. Those are some classic shows although since Clarkson was fired from Top Gear for being a plonker he seems to have become a real plonker.
They all just went to Amazon, and started a new show, still funny...Clarkson maybe an ass, but the BBC was the loser...

Lest we should forget:

Are you being served?
The Young Ones
Judi Dench in Waiting for God
Father Ted

Back