Crushed Metal Style Finishes!

Sir? SchmoopY said:
same here, IE is a slow migraine in comparison.

Agreed. I either use Firefox or (currently) Opera. You can't lose either way. Unless of course you're still on IE... :laughing3:

Oh at least go to firefox, it's so easy to switch, costs nothing, it's better in every way.

I'm sorry folks.

I'm very sorry.

But those finishes look like kitchen appliances to me, befitting a refrigerator not a guitar.

Does it come in "avocado" too, for the 60's/70's kitsch?

Dude I'd totally play an avocado guitar with an orange pickguard.  PHEAR THE 70'S  :headbang1:

what gl said

Ah the 70's.  For me, motorcycles, guitars, motorcycles, horses, motorcycles, photography, motorcycles, and one young woman that remains young to this day...

censored.gif

(not bad for half a decade past 40!~)

I think her being a dancer for 15 years up till bout 1990 has something to do with it.  The rest is just in the jeans.

Yeah not bad for middle aged I guess.  I'm less than half her age so I'm not interested personally.

back on topic....    that stuff looks like metal mother of toilet seat... just something... unnatural, weird, evil.....  :dontknow:

Oh, it's not that bad.  Like I said earlier, not really my style, but if I were in some sort of industrial thrash band I could totally see playing an Explorer in that finish.  :party07:

Back