Consolidated forums and general house-cleaning.

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
As you probably noticed, I have consolidated a lot of forums. Rest assured no posts or content was deleted.

Hopefully this will make it easier for users to find the correct forum for their posts.

If you see anything that seems amiss please PM me.

Thanks!

As you probably noticed, I have consolidated a lot of forums. Rest assured no posts or content was deleted.

Hopefully this will make it easier for users to find the correct forum for their posts.

If you see anything that seems amiss please PM me.

Thanks!
Now there is a pub!???

Thanks! I'm not sure if it's related, but I just went to share one of my old posts with someone, and it seems that the pictures on my old post do not work any longer..

Thoughts? Related?

Thanks! I'm not sure if it's related, but I just went to share one of my old posts with someone, and it seems that the pictures on my old post do not work any longer..

Thoughts? Related?

Most images have not been affected. In any event, you will have to edit your posts to restore the image links to the external site where they were hosted.

Most images have not been affected. In any event, you will have to edit your posts to restore the image links to the external site where they were hosted.
Oh I see, thanks. I went to edit it and it complains that I have too many images.. I guess I have to edit it into multiple posts, but this means I need to re-post as a new thread, when it's an old one. Feels like of like an un-needed bump to the top, though!

Oh I see, thanks. I went to edit it and it complains that I have too many images.. I guess I have to edit it into multiple posts, but this means I need to re-post as a new thread, when it's an old one. Feels like of like an un-needed bump to the top, though!

In this case you don't need a new thread. Just edit the one you have and add posts as needed to it.

Let me know if I should take this private.

Sorry for being so noisy on this, but it doesn't work to create new replies / posts in the thread, and link to external images. They show up and work fine in the preview, but, I get a broken image icon when the thread is posted.

Here's an example of an image

From

tele1.jpg

Aha - it breaks here, too. Is there something I'm missing with links to external images? I guess I'm expected to upload them all now.. it works below (same image)

tele1.jpg

Sorry for all this. It was a problem on my hosting server side. The domain changed and the old links included a redirect. It's a shame that the new update doesn't let me post more than 20 images in one post, but I split it into two posts and it worked fine.

Sorry for all this. It was a problem on my hosting server side. The domain changed and the old links included a redirect. It's a shame that the new update doesn't let me post more than 20 images in one post, but I split it into two posts and it worked fine.

Great, glad you got it sorted out. Just delete your posts in this thread and then all is sorted out.

Click like on this post when you have them deleted and then I will delete the replies I made.

Last edited:
Back