CONGRATULATIONS FIDDE: JULY GOM WINNER!

GOM

Guitar #1: by Fidde

It's a hollow-bodied Wenge VIP, with Wenge neck and Ebony fretboard.
The finish is nothing more than rough sandpaper and steel-wool, to give it a more beat up, satin and woody look.
Warmoth made the parts. I, Fidde, made the finish.

fidde1.jpg

fidde2.jpg

Congrats, Fidde - nicely done.  Very tasteful appointments.

I mean, it ain't no banjitar, but it's still pretty effin' unique.  :icon_thumright:

Bagman

DangerousR6 said:
Congrats FIDDLE, bloody lovely guitar....But it's missing something... :dontknow:
fidde2.jpg

That's the ONLY reason I didn't vote for it.  :icon_tongue:  Of course what do I know, I haven't picked the ended up winning GOTM yet.

Wow.  I bet that thing plows through a nice tube amp.  As if I need to plan the next-next-next project

DangerousR6 said:
Congrats FIDDLE, bloody lovely guitar....But it's missing something... :dontknow:
fidde2.jpg

How 'bout a custom GOM neckplate from Warmoth?
Month, Year, Name of Guitar/Builder, Warmoth logo engraving?
Wicked!

-DC

P.S.  :kewlpics:

Haha WOW! I was like "OMG that's my guitar in the top corner!!!", when I logged in  :icon_biggrin:

Thanks everyone for the voting and all the kind words!

Ye I should totally put on another neckplate! Will do when I get the time for it!

The pickups are Harmonic Designs VP-90, sounds killer to me  :icon_thumright:

Thanks again, now I can keep working with a smile. Only 6 more hours, 6 done!
Cheers!

That's a beautiful guitar dude!  Such a clean wood look...nicely done.

I love the double f-holes on the VIP, yours only confirms my choice to do the same with mine.

Cheers-

crash said:
DangerousR6 said:
fidde2.jpg

That's the ONLY reason I didn't vote for it.  :icon_tongue:  Of course what do I know, I haven't picked the ended up winning GOTM yet.
Stunning guitar ! Congrats for the award you deserve it !
We need some sounds clips if you can, i really want to heard it.

Back