CONGRATS MULLYMAN****FEB 2010 GUITAR/BASS OF THE MONTH

who should win??

• Total voters
DangerousR6 said:
ledzepplin6914 said:
lets see: five 6's and a 7. possible tie coming up?
four 6's and four 7's now.... :dontknow:

:icon_scratch:  I guess I need to get out the specks cuz I see four 6's and two 7's  :icon_scratch:

we still have three days of voting...only 61 votes...we have had as many as 75 in the past.

DMRACO said:
we still have three days of voting...only 61 votes...we have had as many as 75 in the past.

Like you said - there's still 3 days of voting left  :laughing3:

Percentage of days to votes puts this easily on target for higher totals  :dontknow:

Yeah, I'd imagine there are quite a few people that don't check in every single day like us twisted folk around here.
MULLY

There's quite a few folks that have been around a l-o-n-g time that couldn't give a rat's tail how fancy a guitar looks - they're just into tone and playability.  They may or may not take the time to wade through 10 pages of yak to view and/or vote on the entrants   :dontknow:

I voted for Line6man, that bass is sick!! bet it sounds incredible

metalman22105 said:

:icon_biggrin:

I'm deeply disappointed with the rest of you though.
When the rapture strikes and the sweet perfect sound of my bass takes over the earth, those of you who voted for it will be spared, but those who made poor voting choices are going to suffer for them. :blob7: :toothy12:  :icon_jokercolor:

line6man said:
metalman22105 said:

:icon_biggrin:

I'm deeply disappointed with the rest of you though.
When the rapture strikes and the sweet perfect sound of my bass takes over the earth, those of you who voted for it will be spared, but those who made poor voting choices are going to suffer for them. :blob7: :toothy12:  :icon_jokercolor:

post some clips.... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

line6man said:
Please... be gentle.

Back