Axl12

As the title says
Bare Knuckle Black Hawk pickups
Roasted maple neck glow in the dark fret markers
Carved soloist body
Black korina
Quilted maple top
Black dye

Wow, that's actually an amazing guitar. I absolutely LOVE that neck though. Now we need some sounds  :laughing7:

Those Nightswan glow dots are actually so cool. How did you even think of that neck combination?

I got advice on the headstock from forum members, the rest is just my personal taste.

Axl12 said:
I got advice on the headstock from forum members, the rest is just my personal taste.

Well I hope you don't mind if I steal this idea for the future, maybe using Goncalo Alves or something...

Axkoa said:
Axl12 said:

Well I hope you don't mind if I steal this idea for the future, maybe using Goncalo Alves or something...
I don't mind at all

That is one extremely cool looking guitar. Beautiful body, sublime neck, very cool details. Love it.

And I also would like to chime in and ask for some sounds ...

Nice guitar  :bananaguitar:

Can you describe how the pickups sound clean and with mid gain? Most clips I've watched are high gain. You chose ceramic or alnico for the bridge pickup?

Kostas said:
Nice guitar  :bananaguitar:

Can you describe how the pickups sound clean and with mid gain? Most clips I've watched are high gain. You chose ceramic or alnico for the bridge pickup?
The Cleans are super clear. The Bridge is perfect for cleans or high gain definition. The neck is very bright not the usual warm tone but pairs well volume wise with the bridge. It will take getting used too.

Back