Classy (?) Shred Guitar!

.ro

I just ordered all the parts for my first 100% Warmoth project!

Neck specs:
Wenge with ebony fretboard
Graphite nut
Explorer headstock
Full scalloped
No face dots

Body Specs:
Solid Walnut
Flat-top Soloist
Contoured Heel
Clear Gloss finish

Other:
Triple humbuckers (from Wolfetone pickups)
Flat-mount hardtail strat bridge
Gold hardware.

Any feedback or comments would be appreciated! Pictures will be put up as soon as the whole thing is assembled.

Sounds nice!
Reminds me of a build I completed a while back:
IMG_5206.jpg

I went with a one piece Korina body, but you are going to love the wenge/ebony combo.

.ro said:
dbw said:
.ro said:

:icon_scratch:

Is that a comment on my awkward and incorrect phrasing or general disapproval with that bridge? I meant to say "strat flat mount bridge."    :)

Phrasing is fine, it's just  not a very shreddy bridge!  Personally I like hardtails but I was expecting a FR.

dbw said:
.ro said:
dbw said:
.ro said:

Is that a comment on my awkward and incorrect phrasing or general disapproval with that bridge? I meant to say "strat flat mount bridge."    :)

Phrasing is fine, it's just  not a very shreddy bridge!  Personally I like hardtails but I was expecting a FR.

Hey, the really cool shredders can do fine with hardtails. Remember the wookie?  :icon_jokercolor:

That sounds like a typically badass shred guitar btw!

kboman said:
dbw said:
.ro said:
dbw said:
.ro said:

Hey, the really cool shredders can do fine with hardtails. Remember the wookie?  :icon_jokercolor:

That sounds like a typically badass shred guitar btw!
I think we're trying to forget the wookie.

is this the same wookie i remember?

flying vee, winds his own pup's, and many other rediculous claims. didn't always know who was flaming him and who wasn't, (we all were) posted a million times a day?

ErogenousJones said:
Anyone care to enlighten me on this infamous "wookie?" That was before my time...  :laughing7:

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=3906.0

Dan025 said:
ErogenousJones said:
Anyone care to enlighten me on this infamous "wookie?" That was before my time...  :laughing7:

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=3906.0

Ouch. I made the mistake of looking up all of his posts. i think my bra1n got mor s7upidrr

Back