Christmas wish list!

Samhain said:
...Nitro is crazy fragile...

Nitro of today is different than the 50's nitro. Also, I don't know how you guys treat your guitars. I have an (almost) 30 year Gibson and the finish has no cracks. It was my only guitar for years, I have played it more than any other guitar, I have lent it to others, it has been in several homes & rehearsal places but the finish is intact.

I've been thinking ...

... and I think that I'd really like to see Gretsch Bodies and necks in the warmoth lineup.  Specifically, the 'solid body'* Jet range, complete with necks with thumbnail inlays.

Of course such a thing would be a huge legal / licensing task well before it got to the CNC programming stage. But you did say it was a Christmas 'wish list'.  That's my wish  :)

* those that know, know that the Gretsch Jets are actually chambered.

Mayfly said:
I've been thinking ...

... and I think that I'd really like to see Gretsch Bodies and necks in the warmoth lineup.  Specifically, the 'solid body'* Jet range, complete with necks with thumbnail inlays.

Of course such a thing would be a huge legal / licensing task well before it got to the CNC programming stage. But you did say it was a Christmas 'wish list'.  That's my wish  :)

* those that know, know that the Gretsch Jets are actually chambered.

That’s a really good wish. We’ll have to see what Aaron Santa says.

I understand people who have misbehaved only get coal-colored guitar bodies. I can live with that.  :icon_biggrin:

Rgand said:
I understand people who have misbehaved only get coal-colored guitar bodies. I can live with that.  :icon_biggrin:
Me too, I like satin black! (If you hadn't already guessed....)  :eek:

Warmoth to get the  Plek machine and an add the option for an upcharge for Plekking  on checkout.

Back