Chambered flat top LP, LPS

I

ildar

Is there any logistical difference between chambering a body for a carved top and a flat top?
I've had to go "off the reservation" as it were, to have a chambered flat top LPS made for me (mahogany with zebra top, btw). I'd much rather buy a W piece, even though my custom made body is very nice.

If you mean for Warmoth to make it, yes there is a difference in tooling and programming for us that has not been done for flat tops to be chambered in the LP and LPS body styles. Maybe we will be able to offer that someday but it is not on the priority list due to the lack of requests for this option.

Trying to help (or messing around, deppending in which point of view):
Could the chambers be make by hand?  :cool01:

bpmorton777 said:
if that's what you needed then so be it. Got any pics?

Brian

I'll post them as soon as the guitar is assembled.
I meant it as a suggestion for Warmoth, but I'm clearly in the minority here, which is cool.

NonsenseTele said:
Could the chambers be make by hand? 

Yes, I'm sure you could make it by hand. I have not seen a custom hollow done but if you have money to throw at the project you could approach the Warmoth Custom Shop with the request.

Gregg said:
Yes, I'm sure you could make it by hand. I have not seen a custom hollow done but if you have money to throw at the project you could approach the Warmoth Custom Shop with the request.

Actually this is a problem to guys who want it, I just tried to help them  :laughing7:
My try to hollow would be to a strat or tele...

Back