can you identify this guitar?

rockskate4x

ok... no pics yet but I can give a pretty darn good description.

Fender Telecaster
Carved top!!!
Blue with white racing stripes
Bridge SD Invader and single volume pot!!!
No bolt on!!! neck through? set neck?
Large frets
Indian rosewood fretboard
Chrome tuners, knob, bridge, and pickup ring
Cheap looking inlays

In short, the most rocking tele I've ever played, and it definitely ain't standard. The invader came stock in the guitar. The owner got it new and never changed anything.
Does anybody recognize what model this tele might be, cuz I can't find any information on it.

more....

rear routed
made in korea
no pick guard
one wide center stripe and a skinnier stripe on either side of that one. the stripes are on the front and the back of the body
tummy cut
string thru hardtail with non-vintage style saddles

Thanks...

I think it's a fender..
there is a series of neck through or set neck korean fenders, I have seen them with carved quilt, maple tops and even gold tops. usually for less than $400 used!
I think they are made by Cort.

here is a korean strat..:
026-3280-552.jpg

I won!!!!

511241.jpg

http://www.tdpri.com/forum/telecaster-discussion-forum/12901-esquire-gt-blowout.html

Hey, it was a Fender after all :)
I knew I'd seen it somewhere. Kind of cool looking, but useless hardware/electronics.

Markoooooo said:
I won!!!!

511241.jpg

http://www.tdpri.com/forum/telecaster-discussion-forum/12901-esquire-gt-blowout.html
Those were part of the FMT series, and they were all mostly mahogany bodies with set mahogany necks, and a carved top...

And yes you won Marko... :icon_thumright:

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
kboman said:
Kind of cool looking, but useless hardware/electronics.

Tap the brakes there buddy.  Don't confuse uselessness with versatility.  Useless?  No.  Versatile?  No.

Well, for me a bridge pickup only guitar is useless...

I really like that JA-90 but I don't want the "Jimmy Eat World" guitar.  ??? :icon_scratch:  It's so damn close to what I wanted to get from Warmoth too.

duncan invader is a one trick pony... but the trick is pretty awesome. Not useless in the least...

If you listen to van halen at all, I don't know how you can call a single bridge pup guitar "useless"

GoDrex said:
I really like that JA-90 but I don't want the "Jimmy Eat World" guitar.  ??? :icon_scratch:  It's so damn close to what I wanted to get from Warmoth too.
What does "Jimmy Eat World" have to do with it?

rockskate4x said:
duncan invader is a one trick pony... but the trick is pretty awesome. Not useless in the least...

If you listen to van halen at all, I don't know how you can call a single bridge pup guitar "useless"
Agreed..... :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
GoDrex said:
What does "Jimmy Eat World" have to do with it?

Jim Adkins is the guitarist/singer from that band - it's his signature guitar.

Back