Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

You're missing the longer dark hair and dark jacket (maybe leather).

I've found my own ladykiller look:
n682033270_992821_9801.jpg

Well, it seems to be liked among the girls around my area.

I'm working on it. My parents are extremely....conservative. If it weren't for that I'd have a nice mohawk.  :blob7:

That's a girl's jacket.
It was Halloween, so I did something I wouldn't normally do. I always wear black polos and blue jeans, but I wore a white polo and brown pants. Instead of my hair going down, like I've got in my profile pic (okay, it's not that bad. I make it go down more than it does), I had it off to the side.

Looks like girls dig the gay look.

Niice. I usually have a black polo or t-shirt on, but when I made that vid it was "Mix it Up" day at school. You basically go to lunch and sit with people that have the same color shirt as you do. It is supposed to get people to make new friends or whatever. Anyway, my friends and I pretty much got the whole school to wear red shirts. It made the principal so mad it was awesome  :toothy12: he kept saying "You guys have ruined the whole thing" and his face was all red.  :rock-on:

But, yeah if anyone has some advice or criticism of my technique, it would be awesome to have input.

Advice: sped every waking hour of your life locked in a room playing guitar, learn every song ever written to perfection, and every epic solo at twice the normal speed.

I kid, it didn't sound bad at all, it could sound a bit more fluid if that makes any sense, but nothing really wrong with it,
ps. i also have long friggin hair, and yes its true the girls love it

"Hello. I'm incredibly wealthy."
Les Nessman

Works every time.

But, if you're looking for women, acoustic + lame/wimpy love songs = success.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Max said:
You're missing the longer dark hair and dark jacket (maybe leather).

I've found my own ladykiller look:
n682033270_992821_9801.jpg

Well, it seems to be liked among the girls around my area.

Yah! The three females in the background seem so intent on you...... (cough cough...)

RLW said:
Les Nessman

Works every time.

The secret to becoming a babe-magnet is understanding the "Feast-or-Famine Rule of Wimmins".

That is, you either got all sorts of 'em, or none.  Here's the trick - make friends with, and hang with some chick that is REALLY hard up to get a guy.  Even the fat chick.  Even the fat chick with huge dripping boils.  And green teeth.  Just get yerself a woman to talk to.  Talk away... where others can see you, but not hear you.  That is... be seen with her.  For all you care you can be giving her the recipe to remove the pus stains on her pillowcase.  Nobody has to know. 

I guarantee, the next thing that will happen, is some more desirable chick will latch on.  Its in the genes.  Or the jeans.  Either way, once you get seen, be prepared for a flood. 

The trick is to always keep at least TWO taggin' along, so the rest keep coming at ya.

This is quite similar to fishing for Pompano, or Dolphin (fish) where you always keep a few on stringers behind the boat and the rest just go after anything in the water.  Once you catch one, the rest can be caught damn near on bare hooks.

As always, this advice is worth the price paid, and a cheerful refund will be given in full, if it fails to work.

What =CB= wrote above is known as "The Gr(ass) Is Always Greener" theory.

The study of which makes sub-atomic physics look like Lincoln Logs.

You dont need to understand electronics to use your amplifier.

You needn't know fish psychology in order to catch fish.

Same is true with "Feast or Famine".  Forget understanding it.  Just follow its precepts, and sit back.

Someplace in this thread, I'm going to feel compelled to give "The Ten Reasons Your Guitar Amplifier is better than a Girlfriend", but not yet.

=CB= opined...

"You needn't know fish psychology in order to catch fish."

I have never used the term "LOL" in my 14 years on the internet. And, I still haven't, because I framed it in quotation marks.

But...

That was the funniest thing I've read in a good while.

I forget. What was the original intent of this thread? "I shred, therefore, I should be getting laid." ????

Wow. It's like in "Kill Bill 2'". Do you see all those steps? You're going to be carrying water for the rest of your days if you're worried about some woman finding you acceptable.

Rich, who has drug himself up those steps. And tumbled back down, painfully.

Long wavy brownish hair just past the shoulders. white undershirt. black or dark green long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Absolutely no pimples on face. dark blue loose fit jeans, but not baggy "I wear my pants around my ankles" gangster style. 
If you can pull this off while doing a awesome solo, My fav is Sanitarium, Metallica, they'll be crawlin' on you.

Must be medium to tall hight.

The Manly Look

Edit, what you are doing wrong Mitch is saying that you like girls. It should be the other way round. Girls are supposed to like you.

RLW said:
Les Nessman

Works every time.

How about:
You:"Hello, are you a single mother?"
She:"No, why?"
You:"Do you want to become one?;)"

A friend of mine have done this a couple of times, with no luck I must say;)

get a pair of skinny jeans, nice shirt, pair of ray-ban wayfairers and pointy shoes, grab an acoustic learn to sing and then you're set

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
gnome said:
get a pair of skinny jeans, nice shirt, pair of ray-ban wayfairers and pointy shoes, grab an acoustic learn to sing and then you're set
You'll just get beaten up by the jocks.

ya' know i never encountered any 'jocks' when i was at school but they'll probably beat you up no matter what so may aswell look good doing it...

the gay look really worked, and the long hair, ala Poison
The guys thought it was cool even in the local scene, and the girls were always playing with my hair,when I had it.

and screw what your parents think, get the mohawk, Black-n-blue baby, all the way :guitarplayer2:

Back