Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

=CB= said:
Someplace in this thread, I'm going to feel compelled to give "The Ten Reasons Your Guitar Amplifier is better than a Girlfriend", but not yet.

I'll start if off...

10) My amp only requires 2 switches to turn it on. And they're clearly labeled...

No particular order...

1.  Your amp will play with you any time you like
2.  You dont mind sharing your amp with other guys
3.  Your amps doest mind if you play with more than one amp at once
4.  The top of your amp is a great place to rest a beer
5.  When you're tired of your amp - you can turn it off.
6  Getting a new amp doesn't require a lawyer
7.  Your amp doesn't mind riding in the trunk when the guys pile into your car
8.  All the knobs and switches on your amp do the same thing each time you twiddle them
9.  Your amp has 4 inputs
10. You can kick your amp and not go to jail
11.  ......

Well, this is an entertaining thread.

My friends like my hair, for some reason. No clue why. It's straight, except right at my ears, where it curls a bit. It also has blond streaks in it, even though I've never dyed it.
One of the girls in the background said the gay look gave them the idea you aren't interested, which is hot, apparently.

Well I'll tell you this for free, women are never attracted to me they don't seem to like cynical gits who are over weight, play 'weird music' and have long ginger hair and a ginger beard.  :doh:

Micah- What do you feel like you might be doing wrong technique wise, the clip is very short?  Are you going for speed, picking accuracy or both?  Alternate picking? 

=CB= said:
No particular order...

1.  Your amp will play with you any time you like
2.  You dont mind sharing your amp with other guys
3.  Your amps doest mind if you play with more than one amp at once
4.  The top of your amp is a great place to rest a beer
5.  When you're tired of your amp - you can turn it off.
6   Getting a new amp doesn't require a lawyer
7.  Your amp doesn't mind riding in the trunk when the guys pile into your car
8.  All the knobs and switches on your amp do the same thing each time you twiddle them
9.  Your amp has 4 inputs
10. You can kick your amp and not go to jail
11.  ......

CB, you are my Hero

Neil Stryker X said:
Micah- What do you feel like you might be doing wrong technique wise, the clip is very short?  Are you going for speed, picking accuracy or both?  Alternate picking? 

It's a legato lick and I'm really just going for speed. There's no one in my area that plays guitar so I can't find anyone to critique anything I do, so I posted it here. I guess what I'm looking for is someone to tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can fix it.

MicahC said:
Neil Stryker X said:

It's a legato lick and I'm really just going for speed. There's no one in my area that plays guitar so I can't find anyone to critique anything I do, so I posted it here. I guess what I'm looking for is someone to tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can fix it.
oh, in that case, there was a slide near the end of that lick that was a bit iffy.

Back