Camphor Burl VIP's

tfarny said:
Wow, some very high-end stuff here. But Doc, there is a bunch of wood missing where your fixed bridge ought to be. I hope you got a good discount for that. :icon_jokercolor:

Oh man, +1000

DocNrock said:
Yup, Doug, I decided I'm going to keep them.  Looking at them like this, I see no flaw.  Only what I know tells me where there is a flaw. 
The first one looks like someone put ink on a cats paws an turned it loose.... :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
Yup, Doug, I decided I'm going to keep them.  Looking at them like this, I see no flaw.  Only what I know tells me where there is a flaw. 
The first one looks like someone put ink on a cats paws an turned it loose.... :icon_biggrin:

:laughing7:

Late to the party as usual.  Considering all the burl that Hannaugh mentioned at NAMM, those should indeed be some cool collectible pieces.

Looking sweet as usual Brent!  :icon_thumright:

I must say they look ever bit as spectacular in real life.  Are you sure you really want these Brent??????

Wyliee said:
I must say they look ever bit as spectacular in real life.  Are you sure you really want these Brent??????

*cough*
NonsenseTele said:
Have they told if only Camphor burl is out or if they will take away all burls (or exotics and do it only with maple?)
May happen exotic woods as DL? Like a Spalted Maple LP? :evil4:

Back