Cagey?

Thanks, Tburst Std for taking the time to do this.

At least we know something and let's hope he does well and is back posting (less frequently perhaps) in a while.

The links to other folks should be deleted earlier in the thread also.

Hello everyone

I'm Kevin's brother. I am overwhelmed at the personal interest in his welfare and I will certainly let him know that he is missed, and even searched for! He's been ill and in the hospital since the beginning of June. He's in physical rehab now, hoping to get strong enough to go home. He hasn't even been well enough to ask for his laptop, but he's kept his sense of humor through it all. He told me he owes someone a telecaster, and that he has parts for a bass for someone in Australia. If you have any pending work, it will be a while yet before he will be able to get to it. Sorry to be so late with the info, but I actually visited the forum a week or two back and didn't see anything recent with his name. As soon as he's strong enough, I know he will ask for his laptop and catch up with you all.
Thanks again for the outpouring kind words and concern. I know it will bless him a great deal.

Dan

Latent_heat said:
Hello everyone

I'm Kevin's brother. I am overwhelmed at the personal interest in his welfare and I will certainly let him know that he is missed, and even searched for! He's been ill and in the hospital since the beginning of June. He's in physical rehab now, hoping to get strong enough to go home. He hasn't even been well enough to ask for his laptop, but he's kept his sense of humor through it all. He told me he owes someone a telecaster, and that he has parts for a bass for someone in Australia. If you have any pending work, it will be a while yet before he will be able to get to it. Sorry to be so late with the info, but I actually visited the forum a week or two back and didn't see anything recent with his name. As soon as he's strong enough, I know he will ask for his laptop and catch up with you all.
Thanks again for the outpouring kind words and concern. I know it will bless him a great deal.

Dan

Thanks for the update Dan, and thanks for passing along our best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Glad to hear he's on the road to recovery. Thanks for the update on Kevin and give him our best.

Latent_heat said:
Hello everyone

Dan

Very sorry to hear of the illness, very glad to hear that He's getting better. He's in our thoughts and we hope for a speedy and full recovery indeed.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Thanks for updating us Dan, and we all of course wish your brother Kevin well and a good recovery.

Stay safe... :icon_thumright:

I sent him an e-mail on the 28th of July asking how he was doing. Haven't gotten any response yet. I'm hoping he is doing well.

I’ve tried to call Cagey (Kevin) a number of times since the last post and had no success. Hopefully Dan can offer an update.

I'm sure he'll be formulating a fresh plan to take over the world soon!
Cagey, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
pinky-and-brain001.gif

I did send a PM to Dan who posted earlier in the thread but have received no reply. So at the moment we have no new news on Cagey.

stratamania said:
I did send a PM to Dan who posted earlier in the thread but have received no reply. So at the moment we have no new news on Cagey.

At this point I have heard nothing back from Dan, and Cagey we know was ill and has not posted for quite some time now.

So whatever is the situation with Cagey it does not look promising.

Back