Burl Fusion Series - a KILLER limited run of Meadowhawks

I was only able to snag 4
when I go to the site in 10:12am , there still one available, and it gone in 10:15am . did you get this one ?

anyway I just go there take a look , without 2K in my pocket 🤖

wrr-jpg.59696

Attachments

• Wrr.jpg
    Wrr.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 209
To bring everyone up to speed: we are releasing these four at a time, on three successive Thursdays. the next four go up for sale on May 11th.

Check Warmoth's Burl Fusion info page for details on how to get one.

The first four sold out in 14 minutes. We expect the next batches to sell just as quickly.

These are not your average guitar parts, for sure, and they weren't meant to be. We make stuff with general appeal all day, every day. These were meant to be on the more artful side of guitar design, and the best art invokes an emotional response.

If you don't like these that's OK. We aren't trying to sell them to everyone. We are just trying to sell them to twelve people who absolutely love them, and one thing is for sure: those twelve people will never find anyone else on this planet with a guitar like theirs.

Wait does this mean you snagged the Vancouver?
Indeed! I logged in at 9:45, put together a cart full of all of the hardware (I'm going with gold, fwiw) and added the Vancouver to my cart at 10:00 and checked out as fast as I could. My confirmation email/receipt came to my inbox at 10:02.

When I called later to say I forgot to add a jack plate, I was informed that the salesperson knew who I was already because I was the first in-line. and the whole team was watching the sale :ROFLMAO:

Also- I am going with a gold EMG 57/66 set with 1 vol, 1 tone, and 1 AfterBurner.

Hoping the battery will fit in the cavity- but if not there is a world class shop down the road who can route out for a battery box, as I no longer own a router (because I haven't built anything in years, but these really caught my eye) :)

Nice! Congrats on executing a well-laid plan :)

I hope you post pictures when it arrives and during the build!

Thursday .... Thursday ... Thursday ... Thursday ... Thursday ... etc ...

Thursday, Thursday, so good to me
Thursday morning, hope there's a warmoth guitar body for me
But Thursday mornin', Thursday mornin' can't guarantee
That Thursday even'n, it would be sent here to me ...

Last edited:
Everything just arrived. I will take and post some pictures today or tomorrow. But I wanted to say that it exceeds expectations. I wasn’t a fan of some of the necks, but this one looked pretty good online, and I figured it would be at least acceptable since I loved the body on this one so much.

Well, the neck looks much better in person. It’s a gorgeous roasted birdseye and the resin block inlays look pretty classy in person.

I always wanted a paisley tele, but this feels like it’s better than that 😁

Thursday .... Thursday ... Thursday ... Thursday ... Thursday ... etc ...

Thursday, Thursday, so good to me
Thursday morning, hope there's a warmoth guitar body for me
But Thursday mornin', Thursday mornin' can't guarantee
That Thursday even'n, it would be sent here to me ...

It's easy....

....easy like Thursday mornin'.

That took longer than I intended. The day job got the best of me this week.

Anyway, here are some pics from this morning when I laid out all the hardware to make sure I hadn’t forgotten anything important.

Really looking forward to putting this all together in the next week or two and I will be sure to post finished pics when it’s all done.

C9B9ABBF-89DC-40D3-B10A-34DF92488CFD.jpeg1E112516-F387-4BF1-AB26-1DE3D571DC64.jpegCFEE3B8B-507F-4C10-833E-2433BBD6B900.jpeg016EE69F-301A-490F-8F42-B29D088578C4.jpeg1594F938-FB51-43AC-863A-39E481E683CC.jpeg

Back