Burl Fusion Series - a KILLER limited run of Meadowhawks

Is there a chunk missing from the upper front of the Hamburg neck pocket, or are my eyes playing tricks on me? That TelAviv is looking better and better all the time. Damn, why did I just have to get a credit increase? Hmmm ... do I try or not? Decisions, decisions ...

I just don't understand why we can't see the full details. At least show the back view. Arrrgh ....

Attachments

• Hamburg Neck Pocket.jpg
    Hamburg Neck Pocket.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 47
I must confess that although these are amazing things.... I don't love them.
<putting on asbestos underwear> :)

I must admit although I admire them, I am a bit in the same camp for this special run.

Reaches for Hazmat suit so we don't have to share the same underwear :D

These have definitely been polarizing, and I love it. There's a part of me that gets sick of products, music, and art designed by committee for mass appeal. It's all so homogenized.

I'd rather see something unique, with character. If I don't like it, at least it makes me think and feel something.

These Burl Fusions definitely weren't meant for everyone. They were created for twelve people, and those twelve people really, really love them, and have something completely unique in the world.

These have definitely been polarizing, and I love it. There's a part of me that gets sick of products, music, and art designed by committee for mass appeal. It's all so homogenized.

I'd rather see something unique, with character. If I don't like it, at least it makes me think and feel something.

These Burl Fusions definitely weren't meant for everyone. They were created for twelve people, and those twelve people really, really love them, and have something completely unique in the world.

Oh, absolutely I agree on the uniqueness and character, kind of like I can appreciate types of art in a gallery though it might not be something I would personally acquire or paint myself.

Oh....and by the way.....we have another limited run of Meadowhawks scheduled for later this year. Something completely different than these.

Do you think at some point they might be offered as an option in the builders via the website?

Do you think at some point they might be offered as an option in the builders via the website?

We would like to 100%. However, there are some other major challenges to be dealt with before we are in a position to do that.

AKA the website.

I'm on the other side of the spectrum where I thought they were absolutely gorgeous and picked out a few that really resonated with me.

Just don't have $2K or $4K hanging around! :)

I agree with those who don't care for this look, but also really glad to see something unusual being produced. I enjoyed browsing even though I wasn't going to be buying, and congrats to the dozen who got one to make their own!

Well, I tried. I was logged in and watching the clock on my lunch break. Continuously refreshing pages until the Hamburg showed up. The first time I saw the image it was already out of stock. I'm not sure how that is possible. But, it is the Warmoth website so ... you know ...

I kept waiting ... and waiting ... refreshing pages ... until, finally, the Tel Aviv made it's appearance (the one I had decided I wanted over the Hamburg, anyway). Yes! Threw that sucker in my cart immediately after it appeared. I was already logged in and had a card saved. Rushed through the checkout process as fast as humanly possible. Yet, when it was time to finalize the transaction - this item is out of stock! Well, poop all over me. I don't know how anybody else could have been faster. But, it is what it is. I'll live to fight another day. Whoever stole that Tel Aviv out of my cart needs to be tracked down and kicked squarely in the ... wait ... I mean congratulated on his/her score 😎 .

Well....it looks like there was another mishap yesterday, and there may still be one left.

In the frenzy to check out as fast as possible a customer may have inadvertently bought two when they only wanted one.

Stay tuned.

Well....it looks like there was another mishap yesterday, and there may still be one left.

In the frenzy to check out as fast as possible a customer may have inadvertently bought two when they only wanted one.

Stay tuned.

Any update on this? I am planning my next build, but I want to make sure there isn't really one of these sets still available. Especially if it's the Tel Aviv!

By the way, why was my other post deleted?

Any update on this? I am planning my next build, but I want to make sure there isn't really one of these sets still available. Especially if it's the Tel Aviv!

By the way, why was my other post deleted?

It turns out the guy who bought two is going to keep both, so there is not another one available.

Not sure what other post. I don't think I've deleted anything in this thread.

Thanks for the information, Aaron. I can focus on another direction now. Exactly which direction, I'm not completely sure of.

The other post was just a general reply regarding the possible availability of one of the Burl Fusion sets. I was wondering how you guys would go about selling it if it was available. Needless to say (but, I guess I'll say it anyway :p ), it's irrelevant at this point. Definitely not a problem, and probably for the better, that it vanished.

Wow! I’m way late to this party! The pics of all the Burl Fusion Series of guitars was absolutely mesmerizing o_O

Where any videos of the process taken? I’m sure that would be very entertaining to witness.

Back