Body weight for custom builds

redking

It would be nice if you could at least select from a certain range of body weights when ordering a custom body.  As it is now, if you want, say, a 4lb strat body, you pretty much have to wait and hope what you want comes up in the showcase.  When you order custom, there is always a chance you get something significantly heavier.   

If you rely solely on the builder app on the Warmoth website, yes, that's true; but you can phone in your order and get support from sales to get a particularly light blank selected for your piece. 

Bagman67 said:
If you rely solely on the builder app on the Warmoth website, yes, that's true; but you can phone in your order and get support from sales to get a particularly light blank selected for your piece.
Hmmm, that's good to know - particularly since I want to build my daughter a Mustang with a Tornado bridge and they rarely have those in the showcase and it would be nice to make it as light as possible for her.  :guitaristgif:

What has worked for me in the past is to buy a raw body from the showcase (with the weight, and other features, that I want) then get them to paint it.

Back