Bocote Neck & Swamp Ash Strat Body

Wolfie351

I just bought a Velocity body and I need to make sure the bank account stays even before my wife sees the bank statement.  Parting out the Dec 2013 GOM second place finisher!  Think of all the bragging rights you'll have!  Asking $300 for the neck and I'll include the matching pickguard and $200 for the body.  I'll be reusing most of the hardware but if you want the guitar as it sits, feel free to make an offer.  It has Fender Custom '54 pickups, planet waves locking tuners, Wilkinson 5+1 bridge.  *edit* It has now been disassembled.  Here are the specs and GOM pictures, contact me for additional photos

Neck:  Stratocaster®, Warmoth Pro, Right Handed Handed, Bocote, Bocote Fretboard, 1-11/16" Nut Width, Standard thin, SS6150 (Stainless), Planet Waves(13/32") Tuner Ream, 22 frets, 10-16" Compound Radius, Mother Of Pearl Dots Inlay, Mother Of Pearl Side Dots, GraphTech Black TUSQ XL, 25-1/2" Scale, Standard 4 Bolt

Body:  Chambered Stratocaster®, Right handed, Swamp Ash on Swamp Ash, Top Rout, F-Holes: None, Pickup Rout: (Humbucker, Strat®, Humbucker), Bridge: Vintage 6-Hole Tremolo, Jack Rout: Strat® Top Jack Rout, Tummy Cut, Forearm Contour, Mounting Holes: Standard 4 Bolt, Neck Pocket: Strat® Shape, Binding Top: Vintage Tint Masked Binding, Top Finish: Black Gloss, Back Finish:Black Gloss

wolfie2.jpg

Wolfie351a.jpg

Back