"Blue"

I got it.  :icon_thumright: Yes I need a backing plate that says "Blue - DOB 06/2009" in some kind of laid back hippie look!! j/k about the "hippie" look.  Maybe something cool like water or a big wave? :icon_thumright:

I used to be a die hard SD fan, Jazz or Cool Rails neck, Distortion, JB,  or Invader (one of my all time faves in a bright guitar) bridge. But I tried a set of the newer EMG's with the quik connect (not the X series) and really love them. There's nothing wrong with the tone or feel they put out as most people say. They sound different in different guitars, yes they really do. They are smooth and mid strong in my PRS Custom24, but warmer and heavier in my Gibson LP. In my Hamer Californians they are brighter. It all has to do with the wood. I posted some tracks here a while back and the cleans are as good as any I've heard on 99.99999% of clips floating around. If you are a vintage/under wound/low output kind of player then I can understand the lack of liking them. But for the rest of the crowd, I'll put them up against anything out there. Funny thing is that most of us (including myself in the past) go looking for that "special" pup that has angels singing in that vintage alnico vibe, that's so soft and sweet, then pump it through a clean boost into fuzz box or distortion pedal and/or into a high gain amp where none of it really matters, or doesn't work well at all. The EMGs work wonderfully for me and that's why I play them. I also posted some clips from my previous band, Core9, and everything played/recorded on those posted tracks were EMG 81, 85 or SA pups. And I get plenty of compliments about my tone.

Yes, I will have controls, 1 volume. Just waiting to get it closer to finished so I can strap it on and find the position I feel works for that knob.  :laughing7:

51B69E651SL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Your neckplate.

Max said:
I know it would be too much for Doug.  :laughing7:

Just a thought, though.
not too much for me, it could be done, just not that small... :icon_biggrin:

Death by Uberschall said:
Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
My Tele and yours oughta hang out.

Which one?

This one.  It's an EMG loaded Tele.  I've got it wired and fully assembled.  I'm dropping it off this weekend for a fret level and nut filing.  Once it's finished, I'll post it in the "Tele" section.  The hums are an 89 and 89R, which is basically a split coil 85.

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=7462.30

WarmothTele004.jpg

Death by Uberschall said:
My Tele and yours oughta hang out.

Which one?

This one.  It's an EMG loaded Tele.  I've got it wired and fully assembled.  I'm dropping it off this weekend for a fret level and nut filing.  Once it's finished, I'll post it in the "Tele" section.  The hums are an 89 and 89R, which is basically a split coil 85.

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=7462.30

WarmothTele004.jpg

Oh yeah, I remember seeing it around here. Just didn't put two and two together.  :icon_thumright:

Gotta love the EMGs.  :headbang1:

Duuuuuuude, thatis awesome. That's almost a perfect match to hannah's LP... :guitarplayer2:

Back