Black Korina T-bird Arrived Today

bigstewright

Just thought i'd post a pic of my first warmoth. it's a 1 piece black korina body with a badass 2 bridge, i'm going to install emg 35 TW and MM TW tomorrow probably just before the neck arrives which has a wenge back and zircote fret board.

would have loved to have had more orange in it but still, i'm more than happy with the outcome :cool01:

Attachments

• DSC00245.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 575
  • Image1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 573
i nearly went for a music man about a year ago. but my desire to put some thing together stopped me last minute. i heard a few years back from a friend of a friend that you could get some pretty good kits to put together yourself, so last september i started my search and after waiting all that time it's gonna be bolted together in a week :guitarplayer2:

Without a doubt that combo will have a lot of bottom end. I've been planning on building a Warmoth bass (Jazz Bass body and neck) with 2 MM Bongo pickups and electronics. My problem is I haven't been able to find anywhere to buy them (the Music Man parts) any suggestions?
                                                                                        :headbang1:

Stuck in the Sixties said:
Without a doubt that combo will have a lot of bottom end. I've been planning on building a Warmoth bass (Jazz Bass body and neck) with 2 MM Bongo pickups and electronics. My problem is I haven't been able to find anywhere to buy them (the Music Man parts) any suggestions?
                                                                                        :headbang1:

haven't a clue all i can say is, next time you go shopping take a screwdriver with you :toothy12: :toothy12:

That looks cool - Glad to see someone try something different. And wenge necks rock - Especially on basses.

Here's the link for the finished bass. this is one awsome machine! just hope the missus let's me buy an amp to suit it now :doh:

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=492.0

MDVermette said:
That looks cool - Glad to see someone try something different. And wenge necks rock - Especially on basses.

the neck is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet very fast compared to some necks i've played on and the zircote is smooth and looks like butter being swirled into melted chocolate. it's so cool.

Back