Black & Gold Tele Deluxe

Looks sharp Jack ! Very classy.
I like the amber tint of the neck, goes very well with the black

Jack,
You seem like a legit guy with a lot of gutars, now what kind of amps (I'm assuming plural?) do you play them through?

tallman said:
Jack,
You seem like a legit guy with a lot of gutars, now what kind of amps (I'm assuming plural?) do you play them through?

These days I mainly play through a tweaked Blackheart Little Giant 5w head plugged into 2 Blackheart 1x12 cabs. Have a tweaked Fender Blues Deluxe with a Celestion Clasic 30 that usually have a pair of Groove Tubes Subsi-Tubes 928 adapters with GT-EL84-S inserted for more volume. An overlooked project I haven't finished yet is amn '80/'81 Fender 75, a early Paul Rivera Ultra-Linear design in a 1x15 conbo on casters; reworked the amp, but still need to recover with snakeskin tolex and install a new reverb tank, it mainly gets used as a bass amp.

I should finally get my "pre-ordered from day 1" Blackheart Handsome Devil 15w head next month, that will probably take over and I'll put the 6L6s back in the Blues Deluxe.

so those Blackheart amps really are legitimate?  I've been looking for a smaller amp and was eyeing the 5w or 15w head

Bit late, I see...

Reminds me of BB's 80th birthday Lucille...
http://www.gibsoncustom.com/flash/products/signature/BB80/BB80thAnniversary.html

Jack, I gotta ask.....Do you keep all of these guitars that you build or do you build 'em for friends, customers, both??  I mean, you'd need a separate house just for all of those guitars....And Yea, I am a bit jealous.... :rock-on:

With just a couple of exceptions, they're all still here; live in a big architect's house in the woods. The old lady did make me buy some of the Warwick 5 guitar Rockstands to cut down on the floorspace they were taking up.

jackthehack said:
With just a couple of exceptions, they're all still here; live in a big architect's house in the woods. The old lady did make me buy some of the Warwick 5 guitar Rockstands to cut down on the floorspace they were taking up.

Sounds like a cool "old lady" if that is her only complaint.  :eek:ccasion14:

DocNrock said:
jackthehack said:

Sounds like a cool "old lady" if that is her only complaint.   :eek:ccasion14:

Au contraire; she has an ever growing litany of my many sins, that's just one

jackthehack said:
DocNrock said:
jackthehack said:

Sounds like a cool "old lady" if that is her only complaint.   :eek:ccasion14:

Au contraire; she has an ever growing litany of my many sins, that's just one

Sounds familiar.  :eek:ccasion14:

Back