Baritone Tele, Updated! going to finished builds page

Kentish

so I just received the last of my parts in creating my new Baritone Telecaster, not much to say really, all specs will be given below, let me know what you think/what you would have done or what I should have done to make it better and if you have any questions. I'll update this as soon as it's finished

body:
swamp ash
2 humbucker routes
top routed
black gloss finish
white binding on back and front

neck:
baritone 28 5/8"
maple neck
ebony fingerboard
no inlays
tusq XL graphtech nut
vintage style tuners

pickups:
bareknuckle aftermaths with chrome cover + nickel bolts

31716923452491436291022.jpg

Shot at 2011-10-12

phototm.jpg

Shot at 2011-10-18

that's the most metal tele I've ever seen, and it's not even finished yet.

That is going to look awesome. I am planning on doing a baritone Tele for my next build.  :icon_thumright:

Dude that's awesome! I'm interested to see how you like that maple/ebony neck, I'm building a baritone VIP, and thats the same neck configuration I want to go with.

Holy crap WOW  :eek:  another one to droooooooooooooooooooool all over.  :icon_thumright:

Yummie ........ white binding back & front  :hello2:
One killer guitar in the making here, going to look awesome & I bet, sound & play even better than awesome.

Love it already.  :blob7:

dNA said:
looks like it's ready to beat someone up!

Yeah, I'm intimidated just looking at it!  :headbang:

I'm curious about the bridge, though - that looks like the Gotoh hardtail, but the rout on first body pic looks like hardtail strat.  Did you modify that at all?  Or is that just the "narrow spaced" one?  Do the string thru holes line up right?

everything lined up fine, definitely was not the gotoh, I'm chucking this in the finished tele projects now, go check it out.

Back