BariTele gone Jazzcaster

Yep that’s the stuff! Available on Amazon and probably most gun/hunting shops

https://www.amazon.com/BW-Casey-Stock-Sheen-Conditioner/dp/B0009TNNYC

I really like this build and I’ve been playing it a lot. The neck pickup sounds great! Like an extra fat and juicy strat. The only thing I want to change the bridge pickup; it’s a little anemic to me. I’d like a little more output and fatness.

Great color you got with the tea.
What did you end up doing with the heel / neck joint?

Zebra said:
Great color you got with the tea.
What did you end up doing with the heel / neck joint?

Thanks! I filled around the ferrules with wood filler, carefully pushed the ferrules out and let dry before doing the stain and finish. It’s pretty ugly and the wood filler is more of a brown than the amber-ish body, but it’s fully functional.

I’ve smacked myself several times for not buying a drill press for this job, especially when I ended up buying one for the next project.

Fantastic job overall. As far as the neck ferrules, hey things happen. This is how we learn, I've done worse things that couldn't be fixed. But they did inspire me to learn a lot about patching and filling.
Like I said, overall I think it looks great........ :icon_thumright:

PhilHill said:
Fantastic job overall. As far as the neck ferrules, hey things happen. This is how we learn, I've done worse things that couldn't be fixed. But they did inspire me to learn a lot about patching and filling.
Like I said, overall I think it looks great........ :icon_thumright:

Thanks Phil!

Back