Band name suggestions

Finals

• Total voters
OzziePete said:
The Swingin' Testicles

the wet nutsacks...

When I turned a certain age, a certain person asked me if suddenly certain parts would now hit the water in the toilet bowl...  :tard:

Marko said:
OzziePete said:
The Swingin' Testicles

the wet nutsacks...

When I turned a certain age, a certain person asked me if suddenly certain parts would now hit the water in the toilet bowl...  :tard:

Hmmm.. I vaguely remember that being me...

I was the first kisser of your Gramma!
[/quote]

Although having grown up in Arkansas, it may be better to call ourselves: "first kissers of our 14 y/o cousins"?

Honestly I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I'm marrying a woman 18 years my junior though (she's not related I promise) so I'm really liking the non flatulence/body dysfunction names - trying not to draw attention to my age.

PT said:
Although having grown up in Arkansas, it may be better to call ourselves: "first kissers of our 14 y/o cousins"?

Honestly I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I'm marrying a woman 18 years my junior though (she's not related I promise) so I'm really liking the non flatulence/body dysfunction names - trying not to draw attention to my age.

:laughing7:
And congrats for the bit younger lady... As you said you're 50'ish, may believe she is 30-35ish... So, that is the best aged girls for some, they're still pretty and they have more confidence and "cooler" mind...

Sorry about your wish of decent names, I can only throw stupid jokes :laughing7:

I've always liked the name "Free Beer Tonight" as a band name. 
Just modify it to "Free Geritol Tonight", or "Free Laxatives Tonight"

NonsenseTele said:
PT said:

:laughing7:
And congrats for the bit younger lady... As you said you're 50'ish, may believe she is 30-35ish... So, that is the best aged girls for some, they're still pretty and they have more confidence and "cooler" mind...

Sorry about your wish of decent names, I can only throw stupid jokes :laughing7:

No nonsense your band names had me completely cracking up especially:The Parkinson's shredding band.

I found this video of one of our originals called Black Molly from a battle of the bands contest in Little Rock from July 4th 1978. It was 101 degrees outside and there were close to 10,000 people. Video is bad but the sound is pretty decent. I'm the one playing the V with the white shorts that looked like I AARPed in them, didn't have the zoot suits that day. Solo at the end. I am planning on debuting my Warmoth on this song at the pre-wedding party. Not bad for a bunch of 18 y/os.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHu4t8qFq6s

If black molly was your name how bout (i know didnt want age defining names but...) Grey molly or Relic Black Molly, R.B.M hehe, least its nots R.B.S XD
But just an idea to update the old name
if thats the song name then my bad

Edit --- i didnt watch the video before hand, my bad , or read your post... god im stupid :/

Nice song! :)
DId you guys kept the V and Explorer?

Glad that made you laugh :D
But I'm not "no nonsense", I'm "THE Nonsense" ;)

I Think Your Grandma Blew Us Band
Makin Grandma Shakin
The Grandmas are Back Stage Band
Hi Voltage Little Rascals
My New Scooter is Battery Powered
Wanna See My Little Rascal

and my new personal favorite:
Gravity Sucks

Death by Uberschall said:
I Think Your Grandma Blew Us Band
Makin Grandma Shakin
The Grandmas are Back Stage Band
Hi Voltage Little Rascals
My New Scooter is Battery Powered
Wanna See My Little Rascal

and my new personal favorite:
Gravity Sucks

I guess I can't get away from the old folks thing.  I'm going to mull it over, there is some great material here. Thanks everyone for the suggestions.
My significant other suggested combining the 2 names of my ex bands - Roxx and The Epidemic into Rock Epidemic. Better than the incontinent Warriors?

The Use To B's

You use to be young
You use to be hip
It use to be you had young groupies
It use to be the young things got on stage with you        Did somebody marry her?  :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
You use to be _________  Put what ever you want in here.

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

PS I use to be too.  :sad:

Tonar8353 said:
It use to be the young things got on stage with you        Did somebody marry her?  :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

You need to make sure to get that same lady on stage with you.. in the same outfit!

Back