Back

whats new, acoustic build can be seen here.. http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=13205.0

getting ready for the finish..
P1010030.jpg

welcome back! (hey, Biggus . . . you wouldn't happen to be related to a woman named Incontinentia, would you?)

yea. I was trying to get a good last name pulled together. nice one.  :icon_thumright:

big bob said:
whats new, acoustic build can be seen here.. http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=13205.0

getting ready for the finish..
P1010030.jpg

Looks pretty sweet.  Building an acoustic kit is definitely on my to do list down the road.  I'll probably go with LMI. 

I do think my next Warmoth is a little ways off.  I'm saving up for either a Taylor, Larrivee, or Breedlove as the next major purchase.  After that though, I'm thinking either short scale J Bass or art nouveau Tele.

Art Nouveau Is my Absolute FAVORITE Artistic style to work in.

I wish I could use it more often!

I've been working on the picture for that guitar.  So far I'm happy with it, but it's going to take a while before I'm done.  I'm basing it on various Alphonse Mucha profiles that I like, basically taking the bits that I like the best and coming up with a combination of those elements.  Something like these:

mucha11.jpg

mucha102.jpg

mucha103.jpg

mucha29.jpg

mucha.png

Awesome! Will we be able to see the WIP any time soon?

I've never thought to do a Mucha Guitar... but Now that I think about it... a William Stout Dinosaur Guitar would make a Wicked Nouveau Guitar...

*Plans...Dreams...*

Stout...

Thanks.  Yeah, I'm gonna be working on the sketch some more today.  As soon as it starts to look "presentable", I'll post it.  

William Stout would be good too.  I'm pretty partial to dinosaurs.  It was either gonna be Mucha or Arthur Rackham for this one, and I decided on Mucha because of a few reasons; 1- I have a Mucha shirt that is my favorite shirt, 2- I remembered he did a lot of profiles framed nicely by a circle, which I thought would fit well on a guitar back, 3- when I think of art nouveau, I instantly think of Mucha.  He's like Mr. Art Nouveau. 

Back