AUGUST GUITAR/BASS of the MONTH: WINNER is gtr475

who should win

• Total voters
i think there have been a few times where somebody entered multiple guitars, but like marko said i would wait

so on second thought i think i will enter the tele. it's got the new addition of a headstock logo, so i feel like it's got a new feature :icon_biggrin: time to reenter.

4729416588_0a760ae8e3.jpg
4729416800_4b53e1cf81.jpg

4729417190_738f676fd1.jpg
4728770887_fd1e4d6fc5.jpg

NQbass7 said:
Sweet Jesus... not that I have any chance of winning, but here's mine:

Well, you hung it next to a banjo! You're supposed to place it strategically by a pool, with mountains in the background or something. What's next? Bagpipes? <grin> 

Seriously, that's a good-lookin' fiddle. Is that a rosewood neck?

I would've put mine by the cliffs at whitby, sea cliffs and beach, but im not sure if the place has internet where im staying, and doubt i cud take the bass hehe

Hey Jay, where'd you get that nifty decal? Also, FTR, I've voted for your Tele in the past. I think it looks shweet.  :icon_thumright:

Sure wish I had something to enter...  :sad:

ErogenousJones said:
Hey Jay, where'd you get that nifty decal? Also, FTR, I've voted for your Tele in the past. I think it looks shweet.  :icon_thumright:

Sure wish I had something to enter...  :sad:

thanks man! i was really excited to get a couple votes that weren't me :icon_biggrin: i'll send you a PM with the ebay for the guy i used. i really liked his work!

Cagey said:
NQbass7 said:
Sweet Jesus... not that I have any chance of winning, but here's mine:

Well, you hung it next to a banjo! You're supposed to place it strategically by a pool, with mountains in the background or something. What's next? Bagpipes? <grin> 

Seriously, that's a good-lookin' fiddle. Is that a rosewood neck?

The banjo was to make it look good by comparison  :toothy12:

It's Pau Ferro/Pau Ferro.  It's basically the reason I built this guitar... saw it in the showcase and decided I better get it before it disappeared.

Back