Another Warmoth Today Thread

OK:
1. BEAUTIFUL Carved Teles!
2. Are you EVER going to put a HH or PxP,  TOM example in the showcase?
3. Is that the new / old dinky strat? Cute!

tfarny said:
OK:
1. BEAUTIFUL Carved Teles!
2. Are you EVER going to put a HH or PxP,  TOM example in the showcase?
3. Is that the new / old dinky strat? Cute!

1) Yep
2) Someday
3) That is the new 7/8 Strat body and 24 fret neck. It's getting put together as a shop guitar next week.

Way, way cooool  :headbang1:

I think there should be a new "Warmoth Today" thread every week!

And yes, those are some outstanding carved teles.  Can't wait to start seeing them in the showcase.

Would you mind showing me my Firebird in progress...

:kewlpics: :rock-on:

Pics aren't working...plus there is this huge blue bar at the top of the boards that says "simple machines forums", but it could just be my computer... :dontknow:

Sorry guys.  We did a server shuffle last week and it looks like a few files got dropped in the process.  Everything looked fine yesterday before leaving the office, so I'm not sure why the issues arose over night.

Anyhow, give us the weekend here.  I'll get some new Warmoth shots for you next week to make up for it. :eek:ccasion14:

Wyliee said:
I'll get some new Warmoth shots for you next week to make up for it. :eek:ccasion14:

YEA............. :hello2: :blob7: :hello2: :blob7: :hello2:

Wyliee said:
Sorry guys.  We did a server shuffle last week and it looks like a few files got dropped in the process.  Everything looked fine yesterday before leaving the office, so I'm not sure why the issues arose over night.

Anyhow, give us the weekend here.  I'll get some new Warmoth shots for you next week to make up for it. :eek:ccasion14:

It wasn't Jonas Brothers again, was it? You should pay some bands NOT to play Warmoth axes....

Back