Another Warmoth Today Thread

Sweeeeeeet, but I'm kinda partial to the color of the first one..... :headbang1:

Those going to the showcase, perhaps?.... :dontknow:

Please tell me those two are going on the showcase. I absolutely love them both. I need either of them in my life.

jimh said:
Please tell me those two are going on the showcase. I absolutely love them both. I need either of them in my life.
Yes, they are both going to the Showcase. The copper looking one is going up today.

Why is the metallic black cherry option not available anymore  :dontknow:

Gregg said:
jimh said:
Yes, they are both going to the Showcase. The copper looking one is going up today.

Has it gone already?  I saw a couple of silver radiant finished strats up there, but the copper.

jimh said:
Gregg said:
jimh said:

Has it gone already?  I saw a couple of silver radiant finished strats up there, but the copper.
No, the picture is too red so I asked the "gone for the day already" photo guy to fix the color. It'll probably go up tomorrow.  Though it does look copper, it is actually a Transparent Orange shot over the Silver Radiant that gets that hue.

Yep.  I;ve just built about 4 full guitars in the online store.  Cant afford any of them  :sad:

Max said:
Wait...
that means...
*presses buttons on a calculator, bites pencil eraser, scribbles notes, writes on chalkboard, publishes studies, makes press converence, ends montage*
25% more guitars!
^I did the math.

Back