Another extreme versatility video!

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
I wonder how many people won't get it this time.  :icon_biggrin:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/7rNPmTny-kA[/youtube]

"No licks, just riffs" Jeeze, and people say I make bad jokes. :icon_jokercolor:

And, yes I can see how versatile they are through that Wide Range of Metal songs that you played. Ohh, and Warmoth called, they want their parts back!

.You know I'm just kidding Aaron,.....At least I hope you do. :eek:

PhilHill said:
You know I'm just kidding Aaron,.....At least I hope you do. :eek:

Of course, man....all in good fun!

<Note to customer service: PhilHill now pays an extra 10%.>

Only 10 percent, cool. Bezos charges me an extra 20 for putting up with me. :blob7:

I too have been impressed by the versatility of Warmoth parts. I built a Telecaster for playing country; imagine my delight when I discovered it could also play western!

Entertaining, to say the least. :icon_thumright:

They were all quite versatile except for the one with no neck.

BTW, licks are fine if you mask off the painted parts.

NO Discrimination on no neck guitar, Air guitar is the most versatile guitar . :headbanging:

You know that you want it to be considered versitile. I say it is and I don't want to hear about it later.

-VB- said:
I too have been impressed by the versatility of Warmoth parts. I built a Telecaster for playing country; imagine my delight when I discovered it could also play western!

:toothy12:

I'd love to have a bass that versatile, but in another color. Do you think it is possible?

Jebberz said:
I'd love to have a bass that versatile, but in another color. Do you think it is possible?

It's an off menu option. You have to call in and request it. Small up-charge, of course, but it is possible.

The Aaron said:
Jebberz said:

It's an off menu option. You have to call in and request it. Small up-charge, of course, but it is possible.

Is it the color or the versatility that is an off menu option?

An can I use such a bass to play cover from this band?

R-3976304-1459166053-8646.jpeg.jpg

Back