Another b16 tele

guitarslinger21

So, I built this last year, but my b16 obsession has caused me to overhaul this axe.
Maple body
Maple strat neck
Ebony board
Q pickups alnico 2 bridge
Fender original cunife wrhb
Duane eddy arm
This thing rocks. Btw , the dremel made this pick guard job a heck of a lot easier. 
iSYN9UL.jpg

OV7 said:
Now that looks amazing!  Do you like the sound?
It sounds incredible.  Definitely on the brighter side since it's a maple tele, but it's a big, beautiful sound.  The feel of the b16 with no string retainer is just like silk.  The strings high off of the body with the neck shim feels awesome to me.  The trouble of the B16 is worth it to me.  The tele custom look/configuration is icing on the cake.  I'm actually putting a new neck on.  I got a roasted maple warmoth reverse tele with a purpleheart fingerboard.  But, I haven't had time to put it on yet.  I need to get on this.

That is pure mechanical beauty. The contrast between the metal, body and pick guard colors is hypnotic. Makes me think of custom hot rod cars.

JPOL007 said:
That is pure mechanical beauty. The contrast between the metal, body and pick guard colors is hypnotic. Makes me think of custom hot rod cars.

Thanks, man! I appreciate it!  This guitar sounds killer.  I'm actually going to put a new Warmoth reverse tele neck on there.  Roasted maple, purpleheart board.  Just haven't gotten around to it.

Somehow I managed to miss this the first time around, so allow me to drool all over it now. That's a beautiful guitar!

Back