Mooncaster!

1960es

Beautiful birdseye Mooncaster I bought last fall on Reverb. Now I am building one so I am letting this go to finance it. I wasn't sure I would like the Mooncaster so that is why I bought it to see before building one. I love them! $950 plus shipping.

Here is the previous sellers description.....

Bought this guitar a few years back here on Reverb. It has only been used a handful of times by me and I feel it needs a new home. The only issues with the guitar are the toggle switch needs to be jiggled from time to time leading me to believe it could use and internal cleaning and the pick guard it came with did not come with the metal mounting brace. I have included the strap locks, Allen wrench and pick guard inside the included case. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!
Here is the original description from when I bought it:

"This is a custom built Starcaster I commissioned earlier this year (2016). The body is a Warmoth “Mooncaster” body design with swamp ash back, ivoroid binding, and the most gorgeous birdseye maple top I have ever seen. The photos do not do it justice. It’s equipped with a set of Seymour Duncan ‘59s. The neck is also Warmoth. It’s birdseye maple with a dark indian rosewood fretboard. 1-11/16” nut width, 6130 fretwire , “Clapton” V-neck back profile, 12” radius, pearloid blocks, ivoroid binding, 22 frets, clear gloss finish. Gotoh locking tuners and Schaller locking strap pegs. This is a stunning guitar that plays great and is definitely one-of-a-kind. Comes with hard shell case."

Attachments

• thumbnail (17).jpg
    thumbnail (17).jpg
    99 KB · Views: 271
  • thumbnail (18).jpg
    thumbnail (18).jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 231
  • thumbnail (16).jpg
    thumbnail (16).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 215
  • thumbnail (15).jpg
    thumbnail (15).jpg