Amazing Finished bodies in the showcase, ..............

Superbeast520

Hey Greg,  you guy's sure have stepped up the quality in the finish dept., there was always some really nice finished bodies in the showcase, but Man!  now its getting hard to decide what to build these days, there are so many spectacular looking finishes coming outta there. Kudos to the finish guys, sales gotta be on an upswing. :icon_thumright:

Does anyone remember the guy who tried to sue McDonalds for making their food too appealing?  I think we could have a class action thing going against Warmoth.  :toothy10:

hahahaahah....thats hilarious louie, ...........yeah now that I think of it, I almost lost my wife, ( maybe I could settle outta court...hmmm) yeah OK, ...just send me one of them there Strat Beauties in the showcase and we'll call it even...hahahaahahaha..........

actaully though, I think its the class action suit thing that has the world jacking prices to the ceiling these days, ....been to the dentist lately??......that sucker must have bought a new house with the money my families insurance forked out....... :toothy11:

Back