A glimpse at the new website

Having build a builder myself, I know how damn difficult it is to get colours, woods and preview / rendering times to work nicely, let alone realistically.

Either way I'm sure this will be useful as can be and I sure look forward to your efforts being available to peruse.

Just don't forget to omit the disclaimer "It'll look summert like this, we hope" [or similar] and you're covered... :laughing7:

Cagey said:
"Omit the disclaimer"?
Yes Cagey, Omit the Disclaimer was an important figure in ancient Persia in the court of King Myasshertz III. The King would often go overboard in his Royal proclamations and they had to appoint Omit to spin things back down to earth.

iu

Learn a new thang ever' day!

And that’s why I shouldn’t post, when tired after a long day...  :doh:

I'm a huge fan of your new finish approach. I just returned an expensive custom build in part because the actual finish looked nothing like the builder presented. Waiting months for the body to arrive, opening the box, and then being let down sucks. In my opinion your new approach both addresses, and resolves, this situation. Thank you for pushing for positive change.

I see you've retained the feature where my wallet automatically falls open the moment I look at anything on the site.

To me a goal is where you want to be, and the objectives are the places you have to get over on the way to the goal.  Like you gotta learn that intro first, the verse, the chorus, then the bridge,then the solo , another chorus, then the outro then by golly you gotta song.

Dilbert is my absolute favorite comic strip! I swear I worked for that company. We were going thru ISO9000 certification when this one came out:
k52W0Wv.gif

And then there's my all time favorite:
Z58uiln.gif

whoa that last one is hardcore! here I drew a sad dilbert in a dirty apartment looking at a framed picture of ET (the extra terrestrial) in mspaint:

z5VZ6HL.png

Back