'54 Goldtop Tele project

Just want to second the HELL YEAH!!!!  I love everything you do Jack, but this is really something special!  Remember to let us know when you start selling this stuff off!  JK

Well, I give up... Have the binding/masking thing down, but don't have an environment warm enough to reshoot the Goldtop, and this stuff will NOT lay properly at cool temperatures. Will have to re-strip the top and redo the top finish in the Spring. In the meantime, can't wait to finish getting this puppy together and HEAR it....

54GTassem.jpg

I'm goin gaga over that one... very nice indeed!~

Gonna do a black headstock front?

I'm going to finish assembing/wiring it tomorrow; been thinking about ordering the neck at the link below, or ordering a cream bound mahogany/rosewood LP neck with ebony peghead veneer & trapezoid inlays and using this neck on another project..

http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_necks.cfm?type=guitar&itemNumber=LPN379&menuItem=5&subMenuItem=0&subMenuItem2=0&neckWood_filter=10

Keep whatcha got, just do a black finish on the headstock front....  Yes, I concur, dots would not do it justice

Back